AZ ANYONE

road thing that black and orange is a beautiful bike. Definately my favorate color for the 08.

another good ride when it warms up is the back roads theough wickenburg up to payson. theres really no cops and a great like 2 mile straight leading up to the mountain its a great place to try for top speed. also ive been really wanting to get a ride together out to vegas.

are the cops pulling bikes over at ttf or what i havent been out there in a while.

road thing that black and orange is a beautiful bike.  Definately my favorate color for the 08.
Thanks!

When I decided to pull the trigger on a new bike, I saw the orange/black on the web and was completely hooked. When I saw it in person, I couldn't sign the paperwork fast enough. That is, of course, after getting the run-around by all the dealers in the the Phoenix area.
beerchug.gif

another good ride when it warms up is the back roads theough wickenburg up to payson. theres really no cops and a great like 2 mile straight leading up to the mountain its a great place to try for top speed. also ive been really wanting to get a ride together out to vegas.

are the cops pulling bikes over at ttf or what i havent been out there in a while.
That's a great ride! I almost got bagged by DPS last week going through Wittman, on my way to Wickenburg. I think DPS stepped up it's presence there because of that biker (can't remember the name) in the area. I'm avoiding that spot, and just cruising east on 74 to get to 60.

I'm not hearing much about TTF, but I know the cops were on a rampage last summer with the ticket-blitzes.

We could probably stage something in the valley, and either do Wickenburg/Payson, or maybe Wickenburg/Prescott/Jerome. The only problem is that it leaves out the Tucson riders.

Let's all try and get something firmed up.

How about the Oracle/Winkleman deal if the Tucson riders want to play?

Tombstone, anyone?

If nobody from Tucson wants in, let's do the Wickenburg/payson (or something like that) ride.

I'll make the Tombstone run anyday. The run through the salt river from tucson toward Sho-Low is great expect for the 2 Beemer cops that are always there. What a job they get to ride twisties everyday. Tax dollars at work. I wouldn't say I wouldn't jump at that job if I could get it. If a good ride comes up on a Saturday I'll just grab a hotel in PHX friday night. Not a big deal. I probably can ride up with a few of the Tucson if they are up for it. Almost for got I have a couple of other military guys down here with me with 1000's, they wanted to know if they could come play to if they didn't ride like idiots.

Cool deal!

Let's see if we can get anybody else. I can scrounge up two other 'Busa riders for a Saturday run. We should probably try to get this thing going before AZ Bike Week, before all the idiots come into town.

If the 1000 pilots wanna come along, I doubt anybody would have a problem with that. Personally, I just let the "gazelles" run out in front of the pack, and let the "cruisers" hang in the back.

Hey sorry, not trying to get off topic but any of you guys live just south of Peoria on 49th ave? I was on my way home from picking up the boy from school and saw one parked in a garage just half mile north of me.

I'm up for what ever ride everyone wants to do. It will just be great to get together with a bunch of Busas.

Hey sorry, not trying to get off topic but any of you guys live just south of Peoria on 49th ave?  I was on my way home from picking up the boy from school and saw one parked in a garage just half mile north of me.
Nope, not me.

The group I ride with, and I are all north of Deer Valley.

If you catch an orange/black it's probably me, or a buddy of mine (bought the same bike). If you see a woman on a black 08, it's probably my wife.

Anybody available in the valley for a Thursday afternoon ride?? I'm taking the afternoon off.

the ride Saturday is going where, and where does it start from? Lets all get the details nailed down, and a role call of who's going.

Definitely a good idea to get everything set up. I don't know about anybody else, but I coldn't pull it off this Saturday (Feb 02).

I'm all for getting a Saturday ride set up.

Count my wife, myself, and my buddy in. If you are coming up from Tucson, we should coordinate a ride east of the valley, like the previously suggested Oracle/Winkleman deal.

Copperone is in Mesa, so I guess that all of us that are West of the 51 could stage from a gas station somewhere. From there, we could meet up with him, and anyone else in the area. After that, we could probably meet with you somewhere off the 10 or 60.

We should probably start exchanging phone #s soon, to make the process easier.

Sounds like we have a plan, since you can't make it on the second, to give us all time.( I have a promotin test on Tuesday of next week and I need to study) Let's set up for the nineth if the weather holds. If we can find a good place to eat we can make it a meet and greet. The weather should be warmer by then. email me at Hrsennett@yahoo.com with phone numbers and I'll reply with mine.

Alright, great! So that's four of us so far.

I'm working on a couple of others, including a couple of non-'Busa riders.
beerchug.gif

I'm definately in for the 9th. The Winkleman Loop might be good for Reddevil. If we go that way, I would personally rather take Hwy 79 South to Oracle Junction. Much nicer than I 10 and less cops. For the folks leaving from the Phoenix area we could meet up at Goldfield Rd. on the south side of the 60. Theres a Chevron Station there. A decent little place to stop I. stop there on my way to work if I'm going to Superior. But I up for what ever the group would like to do.

I'm definately in for the 9th.  The Winkleman Loop might be good for Reddevil.  If we go that way, I would personally rather take Hwy 79 South to Oracle Junction.  Much nicer than I 10 and less cops.  For the folks leaving from the Phoenix area we could meet up at Goldfield Rd. on the south side of the 60.  Theres a Chevron Station there.  A decent little place to stop I. stop there on my way to work if I'm going to Superior.  But I up for what ever the group would like to do.
I'm working with reddevil, and it looks like SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 09-ORACLE/WINKLEMAN.

Let's get a time selected, and a marshalling point somewhere for anybody west of the 51. Your idea about Goldfield Rd. sounds great, I think I know the Chevron station you are talking about.

So far things are looking pretty good. Feel free to put the word out, the more the merrier!

Back