AZ ANYONE

badassbusa7

Registered
HAVENT SEEN MANY BUSA OUT HEAR AND HARDLY EVER ANY GET TOGETHERS. I DONT GET IT THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES IN THE COUNTRY TO OWN A BIKE LOTS OF LONG FRESHLY PAVED HIGHWAY AND TONS OF MOUNTAIN TWISTIES. LET ME KNOW WHOS OUT THERE.

Peoria.

There's three of us that I know of. Plenty of others I'm sure!

out west hu well i live in n. scottsdale right now but am moving to gilbert within the next couple of months. if anyone wants to get together and take a ride out to tortilla flats im always down. and if you havent been out there its e down the 60 to county rd 88 then follow 88 out there. its a great ride through the canyon

out west hu well i live in n. scottsdale right now but am moving to gilbert within the next couple of months. if anyone wants to get together and take a ride out to tortilla flats im always down. and if you havent been out there its e down the 60 to county rd 88 then follow 88 out there. its a great ride through the canyon
Cool deal.

Would love to to TTF this weekend, but there's bound to be tons of sheeet in the corners from the rain.

I suppose we should try and put something together one of these days. Maybe a blast down to Tucson for a meet-n-greet!

yeah this weekend doesnt look like it will b that great with rain in all and next weekend is super bowl but im down during the week. there will be less traffic. but im sure you guys probly work then im done by 10am everyday so i got the rest of the day to do whatever

If the weather holds, I'm supposed to ride with a new guy at Gates pass then Run to KITT'S Peak. Everyone is invited. As I said this is going to depend on weather.

yeah this weekend doesnt look like it will b that great with rain in all and next weekend is super bowl but im down during the week. there will be less traffic. but im sure you guys probly work then im done by 10am everyday so i got the rest of the day to do whatever
I have an f'd up schedule. Can probably ride during the week sometime.

I'm in the same boat. I took this week off for some personal time, so if your in the area contact me. I can't rmember if your in Tucson or pheonix? The ride this week went to crap, its raining of course. Maybe sometime this week or next weekend. It's fitting I spent all yesterda getting the bike rady and we get rain, the first time in tree months.

whoever wants to plan a ride im usually down to go. i would try to get something together myself but i am moving into a new house so i will be pretty busy for a month or two but ill try to squeeze one in

Just saw the post. I live in Mesa and I'm up for riding on the weekends. If I'm off during the week it's because its raining (I work construction), but most weekends are good for me. I've seen a few Busa's in Arizona. Guess I just never was at the right place at the right time to meet anyone. I live near TTF (about ten miles away). Unfortunately, anymore it seems like there are always a lot of cops out there on the weekinds. I'll keep an eye out to see when you all are riding.

I think we should seriously consider putting something together.

Maybe have a couple of staging areas. This way we can keep it simple, as well as convenient for everyone.

Anyone have any roads or destinations they have been itching to hit?

There are some great rides all over the state. A good one might be Phoned, Mesa, Florance Junction, Oracle, Winkleman, Superior and back to Phoenix. 60, 79, 77, 177, back to the 60. Just a thought. The weather might be a little chilly to go up to high right now. But after the weather warms up a bit there a lot of possibilities. Anyhow, just a thought.

Yeah, the Winkelman loop. Nice riding.

We need to get some input from the Tucson gang.

Yeah, it would be great to meet somewhere near Oracle Junction if we were going to hook up with the Tucson guys. It would definately be nice if we could all keep in touch and start riding. Especially now through May.

Back