axle distance

dirtyred

Registered
to anybody who has there busa close to them, can one of you in your spare time take a measurement from the center of the bolt where the swingarm attaches to the frame to the center of the rear axle? it would help alot! thanks in advance

to anybody who has there busa close to them, can one of you in your spare time take a measurement from the center of the bolt where the swingarm attaches to the frame to the center of the rear axle? it would help alot! thanks in advance

I can probably knock that out when I go home for lunch in an hour if it's not already done by then.

Are you looking for stock setup measurement? Most have changed sprockets and that changes the length!

Is this for Gen I or Gen II?

I have a gen 1 with stock swingarm and sprockets. I just measured at 22.5 inches almost exactly from center to center.

Hope that helps!

Just set the proper chain slack and make sure the axle is even. Tighten the axle first, then snug up the adjuster bolts.

thanks a ton, i wasnt needing it to adjust my chain, i got that under control. ha ha Thanks a ton YORAD :beerchug:

Back