awsome game hey Rev

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Awesome Fla vs Miami game . Lucky bastid Rev , right in yer back yard .
big hits , awesome comeback , great game...

Sorry Bro, I was out riding...I didn't know there was a FL game today...

Had a real good ride though.  Got my "Chicken" strips parred allmost down to nothing.

Had one real exciting moment as the rear broke loose exiting a corner as I hit the center line.  FELT REALLY SERIOUS...Prolly no big deal, I just sorta hunkered down low and kept on the gas...
it was my Usual stomping grounds.  

Met a guy on a GSXR 750 out in Safety Harbor Florida.  He was on his way out to where I usually ride and I had just been wondering around so we hooked up and headed out to the twisties...Cannot remember his freakin name now...Cool Guy though rode really well...  Fast enough thats for sure...

Good time all around...  Maybe even more fun than watching football...  :super:

Had a real good ride though.  Got my "Chicken" strips parred allmost down to nothing.

Had one real exciting moment as the rear broke loose exiting a corner as I hit the center line.  FELT REALLY SERIOUS...Prolly no big deal, I just sorta hunkered down low and kept on the gas...

Met a guy on a GSXR 750 out in Safety Harbor Florida.  He was on his way out to where I usually ride and I had just been wondering around so we hooked up and headed out to the twisties...Cannot remember his freakin name now...Cool Guy though rode really well...  Fast enough thats for sure...

fer sure... more fun than football , yer just lucky you fella's in "The Colonies" . NFL , and college games + CFL if ya want.
Glad ya had a good ride thou REV-Limiter....

Those rear wheel slides are for a reason...

I call them "Anti-Depends" .....or...Anti-Adult Diaper .

You see , every once in a while you need to exersize yer sphincter muscle , and this is facilitated , by the operation of the modern motorcycle . Vehicles like the GSX1300r , have the ability to test the structural soundness and the elasticity of one's sphincter muscle at just about every turn in the geography of one's own "Stomping Grounds".

Hav a good 1......RSD.

fer sure... more fun than football , yer just lucky you fella's in "The Colonies" .   NFL , and college games  + CFL if ya want.
         Glad ya had a good ride thou REV-Limiter....

Those rear wheel slides are for a reason...

I call them "Anti-Depends" .....or...Anti-Adult Diaper .

You see , every once in a while you need to exersize yer sphincter muscle , and this is facilitated , by the operation of the modern motorcycle .  Vehicles like the GSX1300r , have the ability to test the structural soundness and the elasticity of one's sphincter muscle at just about every turn in the geography of one's own "Stomping Grounds".  

Hav a good 1......RSD.
Yeah, I hear that... It was one of those unexpected, slip, slip, sliiiiidddddeeee kinda deals. The kind where you have time to wonder if you should panic or not... :D I consider it learning experiance and I was really glad I had just made some massive adjustments to the suspension.

I cranked up the front preload, rebound and compression quite a bit and at the same time softened up the rear pretty dramatically. Took about 8 clicks out of both the Rebound, and compression. Now I can feel the rear actually tracking through the bumps and stuff instead of just skipping across them. I think that may have saved my butt. Though the forks are now a little to firm so I am going to take one ring out of the pre-load and one or two clicks out of the compression and rebound. See how that works.

I consider it learning experiance and I was really glad I had just made some massive adjustments to the suspension.

I cranked up the front preload, rebound and compression quite a bit and at the same time softened up the rear pretty dramatically.  Took about 8 clicks out of both the Rebound, and compression.  
Would you care for some advice REV-O-LUSION , my friend...
small adjustments to yer suspension , just small ones .
Click here , turn there , then ride , REPEAT.
Find someone who really knows what they are doin (not sayin' you dont) but its a two person job just getting yer sag set right for starters . With good help you can get her set to yer stlye of riding/tires/pressure/body weight/roads/yadda yadda yadda...

have a good 1........RSD.

Back