Awful customer service with allthingschrome

Ive never had any problems with em before with my 240, not to say you haven't had issues. I got my 240 second hand, and the original buyer did mention a few things he wasn't happy about. Hope they get it sorted for ya.

Smellphone via Forum Runner

I do the same thing with packages I receive and send. You just never know.....

Unfortunately that's what I do with all the packages I receive now. That's why I started buying stuff from China, at least if they mess up they will send you the part again for free.

Dam!!!! :spank: Sep 11 2011 I wonder how that worked out :laugh:

Its politics on how far things goes. Money can buy you out of trouble its the USA hell money bought OJ out of a murder so whats a copyright infringement here in the USA as long as hes paying his taxes who cares.
Mike doesnt have a bad wrap around here as a person so I am surprised to this members complaint.

Weather he has a bad rep there does not make this right. Maybe he does take the extra step to please people around his area because he know he will get the bad rep if he doesn't. To me he will not get away with the copyright infringement from GM and I hope he does not. Steeling is steeling no matter how you look at it and with him doing this to GM that is what he was doing. I feel sure this guy is telling the truth about what he received and the issues with it. It seems some business will make bad products and send them out anyway and expect the customer to except it. If Mike did not send this to the guy and with him being the boss he needs to find out who did. Either way if he is the owner of the company he has to accept responsibility for it.

I've watched the advertisements on youtube and I'm not really surprised by this. I'm sure they do some good work but in my experience, when shops do big volume like they do, after a while they begin to crap on customers from time to time.

I was told long ago to stay away from the ass hats.They make and sell junk and are in trouble for stealing designs.Should have went to Ball Z and Josh would have hooked you up.Sorry for the issue, but send that POS back.Did you pay with paypal??

wait you didnt actually remove the sprockets so warranty should still be intact.. i would send it back andget a refund cause thats bs

Its politics on how far things goes. Money can buy you out of trouble its the USA hell money bought OJ out of a murder so whats a copyright infringement here in the USA as long as hes paying his taxes who cares.
Mike doesnt have a bad wrap around here as a person so I am surprised to this members complaint.

What upset me the most was when he told me to just re-tap the holes for the sprocket. Really? Re-tap a brand new wheel that I just bought? If I had known they had a bad wrap I wouldn't even bothered doing business with them.

If i take off my sprocket, my RC wheels still have warranty for 7 years since the sprocket is seperate and was installed correctly.

Total bs.

Send this thread to them and show them all the customers they are loosing, I will never buy from them and I will tell all my riding friends to stay away also, word of mouth can kill a business over time.

wow....i just watched the video... i spoke with these guys about a month ago thinking about doing business with them.
I'VE CHANGED MY MIND. :clap:
THANKS LANKEEYANKEE.....:thumbsup:

So that's 344 views, 38 posts and four who actually say they changed their minds.
I'd say this thread and your story are already costing them money.

Strange how I cannot find an email address on their site to send this to?

Back