Awful customer service with allthingschrome

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up, we are not all rich. So money spent is money that someone has earned. Hopefully at the very least people will know what they are getting themselves into if they decide to do business with them.

Forbidden, if I were you I would take before and after pictures and then look over all of the bolts carefully.

Oh trust me I will! I had put a vid up awhile ago, but after Looking at it again it really doesn't show me much, just the fact that they did it

Thats why I contacted several vendors before sticking with Ball Z for my 240 kit.Best communication and customer service.Josh is great to deal with and goes out of his way for you

I almost bought a 240 kit from them the other day. At first i was just going to buy the rims and then get the swingarm from SB custom. Wheel on their ebay listing it said that the rims would fit any and all 240 swingarms but when i called it was a different story. They said that the only way it would fit is if i milled the spacers down and that they could do it for me if i sent them the swingarm and they would charge me almost $500. YEAH RIGHT!

So then i was going to buy the whole 240 kit from so i got someone to call to see if they had it in my year which is an 08 and they told her no and that it would be a month. but when i sent an email from ebay to them they told me they had it. So they probably was going to take my money and then tell me it was on back order. Needless to say I just purchased a 300 kit from SB Customs.

Total bs.

Send this thread to them and show them all the customers they are loosing, I will never buy from them and I will tell all my riding friends to stay away also, word of mouth can kill a business over time.
If I remember right Mike and Allthingschrome were all over this forum a few years ago for this same kinda thing. They screwed a guy over bigtime on chroming his bike+other stuff. The search isn't working now, sites too slow and busy, but if somebody does a search I think they'll find ALOT of bad info about this company and the owners personality that people should be aware of. Later when the search is working I'll try and dig up the info and post the links.
Folks just be sure and do a little research on here or the net before you buy. A quick search can easily weed out the crooks from the good guys. And this forum has feedback on every bike related business you can think of if you just do a quick search :thumbsup:

Back