Awesome week at 2010 Stamped

PaceMaster

Donating Member
Registered
Awesome week at 2010 Stampede

Oh my goodness...Wednesdays ride was amazing......The Track day Scar set up for us on Thursday was SO incredibly fun words can barely describe the thrill we got there.
Then on Friday we rode the wheels off our Busa's on a High Sierra loop that was
just as good as it gets too. Then on Saturday we did the photo shoot on the VC truck route....Thanks Rick !!!
PS I would like to thank Terry and Camie for helping me get my camper back home on Friday morning.. they rode two up to my house and i got to ride her brand new ZX14 back to Reno... Sweet !!! :bowdown:

IMGP5561.jpg

IMGP5540.jpg

IMGP5559.jpg

IMGP5567.jpg

IMGP5579.jpg

Last edited:
Ralph you can "get down" on that busa brother! I enjoy riding with you very much. I'm already looking forward to next year. :cheerleader:

It was an honor riding with all of you, I will always remember this week very fondly! Doyle

ps next year I hope to have this thing done to use on our rides!

P1030382.JPG

AWESOME pics Ralphus ole boy! Whew...........I rarely see the Blue Goose without her saddlebags (track pic); but when I do I KNOW I'd best get out of the way or just stay home!! :bowdown:

Nice pics Ralph! Really jealous not being able to attend this year after having sooo much fun at last years event. I'll get my tranny fixed in time for next year, you can be sure of that...glad to hear of no mishaps....well, so far anyway.:laugh:

Dan

Ralph and every one else!!!!!!! It was a Priviledge riding knowing and sharing time with all of you... Tiffany and I look forward to repeating it again.....not only was it great event.... But also great people.....we had a blast!!!!thank you all!!!!!

Great pics Ralph!!! We will be going back to Reno for some more asphalt spanking...will need a tour guide and u guys are the best!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the nice comments !! I do hope when every one gets back home this thread will gain quite a few more great pic's... It really was fun riding and meeting with all of you...Thanks for making the the TRIP !!

amazing Ralph can ride! Untouchable!

Old coot (Lamb means this only in the nicest way) just looks at you sideways, puts his helmet on and goodbye to you

Back