AWESOME!!! Read below pic before making judgment on 'The Finger' gesture and you'll u

Re: AWESOME!!! Read below pic before making judgment on 'The Finger' gesture and you'

Friggin a!!!!!!!:beerchug::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Re: AWESOME!!! Read below pic before making judgment on 'The Finger' gesture and you'

Good on ya, Gunny! ::18

:firing:

:bowdown: you are the man :thumbsup:

thank you for your service, may god continue to watch over you

that is one bad m. f'er and yes i'm very proud of our troops. thank you!:bowdown:

Reading this and looking at the pic gave me goose bumps down my spine, makes me proud to be an American and even more reason to support our family overseas. I only hope that gesture was the last thing that fuggin terrorist ever saw...

FU@# YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Damn it now I want to go back on active duty:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Im all excited now.....wanna go get some:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

thats awesome...isnt there a Gunny on the org???

Thank you MARINE! :thumbsup:

:bowdown:

FU@# YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Damn it now I want to go back on active duty:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Im all excited now.....wanna go get some:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

i know what you mean... i wanna go punch kittens and ****

amazing... the spirit is still there ...now if we could only react that way towards our coward, money grubbing, no good bill passing, pamper the rich and ignore the poor, fair trade blowing elected officials!! oh and "i got good health care ill screw the rest of the country out of thiers"

this is why I love my Corps!!
Posted via Mobile Device

I deleted the posts that were just taking advantage of the original picture to post up flip off pictures that are unrelated to the original story. This is not a flip off thread, it is a thread about the spirit of an American souldier that happens to have a picture of him flipping off the people who just tried to kill him. Please show some respect for this man.

THAT GUY IS DA'MAN!:thumbsup:

Godspeed to all those brave souls that are serving!

:bowdown:.....:thumbsup: :usa:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Pure AWESOME!

Back