Awesome pepper spray usage!

Warchild

Banned
More awesome pepper spray usage!

Commercial vendors owe a debt of thanks for Officer John Pike in the now-famous UC Davis Orange Dispenser video, for providing inspired shopping method techniques! :laugh:

Linky-link: Pepper Spray Attacks During Black Friday sales

From the article:

In Porter Ranch, a woman pepper sprayed customers at a Wal-Mart in what authorities say was a deliberate attempt to get more "door buster" merchandise. This was customer-versus-customer 'shopping rage,'" said Los Angeles Police Lt. Abel Parga.

The woman used the spray in more than one area of the Wal-Mart "to gain preferred access to a variety of locations in the store," said Los Angeles Fire Capt. James Carson.

"She was competitive shopping," he said.

"Competitive Shopping"..... BWAH-HaHaHaHaHa!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good god *face palm*

People take Christmas shopping way too serious - I just rolled out of bed myself after a turkey induced coma last night :laugh:

The wifey went out at 2200 hours last night with family and friends. TG I had to work today. :laugh: I imagine there was trouble everywhere last night. Pepper Spray can't fix stupid :poke:

OMG, my son told me about this....I hope they catch the crazy witch. It's amazing how people lose their mind when it come to Black Friday.

Better a pepper spray before you shop than a bullet after you leave the store with your stuff...

..... Any chance the person that got robbed and shot for their goods was the pepper spraying witch??? Guess that would be kinda ironic huh? She wasted all her spray on innocent shoppers and has none left to defend herself in the parking lot ??? We can only hope I guess :dunno:

i didn't go out last night. i thought about it. i was going to go to Wally World and fill carts up with stuff and leave them randomly in different checkout lines. but i decided that would be mean to my friends that work there. so i watched the Godfather instead. i am glad i did.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?
all in the name of what? Christmas? ???

WWJP- What Would Jesus Post?

JESUS.jpg

Whats the connection with Black friday on the 25th:dunno: Here in Oz if the 13th falls on a Friday it is called Black Friday. We have sales here and the same blood runs thru the veins of our shoppers also, I tend to aviod them if I can and pick up my bargins when i see one while out shopping.......much safer that way:laugh:

I worked at wally world on Black Friday and saw a lady get tazered by police when she started a fight over a $2 DVD
We also had a pepper spray incident in electronics . . .

Do people really think that is the meaning behind Thanksgiving? To save a little money? What a shame. :down:

Whats the connection with Black friday on the 25th:dunno: Here in Oz if the 13th falls on a Friday it is called Black Friday. We have sales here and the same blood runs thru the veins of our shoppers also, I tend to aviod them if I can and pick up my bargins when i see one while out shopping.......much safer that way:laugh:

Black Friday is when companies move out of the "Red" and into "Black" with their profits. That's why it's called Black Friday.

I worked at wally world on Black Friday and saw a lady get tazered by police when she started a fight over a $2 DVD
We also had a pepper spray incident in electronics . . .

Do people really think that is the meaning behind Thanksgiving? To save a little money? What a shame. :down:

Your avatar is distracting me :laugh:

Back