Awesome license plates

I have "A13 HYP" on my Gen2 (A 1300 Hypersport).
I have also just bought "T13OOR" for my Gen1 ( it's a 1999/T reg 1300 ).
Wife has "Y6 XJF" on her Yamaha XJ6F.
Only got one more reg number to find, and thats for the wife 1999/V reg Suzuki SV650S.

My new non legal number plate came this morning for my Gen1.
It's a bit bigger than normal, because i wanted the letters the legal size. Here in the UK the "T13" should be on the top row and "OOR" should be on the bottom row.
I do have a legal number plate as well for the bike.

T13OOR.jpg

View attachment 1657687
View attachment 1657693
Hi. I am going to try and get 6669 it means a lot to me.

It reminds me of Bidens campaign support line via a text message. When dividing Bidens campaign text number identified as 30330.... by 2020... it equals 666... its right up there movies like Poltergeist and the Exorcist as well as the calendar date like Halloween.
This is a thread about license plates and you just can't help yourself from sticking political nonsense into it...

I get your post...not the other one by Zerks...
I guess you missed the three sixes... the people that make this stuff up are rubbing our collective faces in the reality that they think is hilarious... why? Because the power to control people and find clever ways to do it is something they rejoice in... as in... look at all the stupid people... that is how they think... so what... I just point it out... you can reject it or accept its it is up to you .

I guess you missed the three sixes... the people that make this stuff up are rubbing our collective faces in the reality that they think is hilarious... why? Because the power to control people and find clever ways to do it is something they rejoice in... as in... look at all the stupid people... that is how they think... so what... I just point it out... you can reject it or accept its it is up to you .
I saw the plate Mike is getting, it had nothing whatsoever to do with the current political party in the White House...it was about his service in Viet Nam but somehow you swung it around to meet some sort of political rhetoric...the political bleed over is getting old and tired.

I don't get that.

I saw the plate Mike is getting, it had nothing whatsoever to do with the current political party in the White House...it was about his service in Viet Nam but somehow you swung it around to meet some sort of political rhetoric...the political bleed over is getting old and tired.

I don't get that.
True... I get that... sorry about that... anytime 3 sixes comes up regardless of what comes before or after it reminds me the dark side of humanity that doesn't respect the lives of others.

200.gif

Back