Awesome book at Borders

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
So I was at Borders today lookin for some new cycle mags.
Got a couple and am standing in line.
I look down and see this most awesome book on the entire History of Firearms
FOR ONLY $9.99..:cheerleader:

'The Complete World Encyclopedia of GUNS' is the title.
2008-09 published so it is up to date and has many,MANY,MANY,MANY,MANY...pages and pics of guns from the earliest to the latest.
The read is also excellent on this as well. It is a very 'quick detailed' book that has descriptive articles on all aspects.
Look at the table of contents: From BP Handcannons to the latest GPMGs.
Its all here and only for....$9.99..:cheerleader::cheerleader:
I dont even want to tell you what a comparable Janes Defense Book would cost you..
Anyone who has a Borders Book Store nearby and like things that go boom should take a visit.
Since it is a chain store I believe even if they dont have one in stock they will order it for you same price.

Gun book 013.jpg

Gun book 012.jpg

Gun book 016.jpg

Gun book 001.jpg

Gun book 008.jpg

Gun book 002.jpg

Gun book 003.jpg

Gun book 004.jpg

Gun book 022.jpg

Gun book 023.jpg

Gun book 025.jpg

Gun book 026.jpg

Gun book 010.jpg

Gun book 011.jpg

Gun book 018.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, they've been on the discount rack at my Broders for months. It appears that book readers don't traditionally like guns....go figure. :laugh:

Nice, I saw something like that onetime at a flea market "encycolpedia of motorcycles" or such, nice pics, oversize book, went back to get it on the way out & it was gone :banghead:

Looks like a great book. If you're ever visiting DC, you owe it to yourself to visit the National Firearms Museum at the NRA headquarters in Fairfax, VA. I've never seen anything else quite like this museum.

Very cool. I will look into getting it, that way I can see if they have Phil's new pea shooter in there and find out exactly what the story is on this thing. :laugh:

judge (Small).jpg

New Taurus Judge .410 revo.....berry..berry...gud..!

- Revólver Taurus The Judge 45-410[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw that book on one of the clearance shelves last week. I love Borders! You never know what you will find on sale!:cheerleader:

New Taurus Judge .410 revo.....berry..berry...gud..!

- Revólver Taurus The Judge 45-410[/url]

OMG! I just watched the vid on that thing! It'll judge you alright! And the verdict won't look good for you if you're on the other end of it. :laugh: Very good self defense weapon, that seems easy enough to use.
Had no idea a handgun was out there that fired any kind of shotgun shells DAYUUM!:bowdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny... I have an older version of that.. it can fire a shot round or a regular round... two shot deal but still nice to have in a pinch

I've been eyeballing the Taurus 410 for a while....then my Father in Law went out and bought one. He's such a poser. :laugh:

if you want a REALLY good and entertaining book get this..I found it there for 9.99 too...funny as hell...:rofl:

onion.jpg

Just went to Borders lookin for it.....couldn't find it but found it on their computer inventory for $117.90......wtf
Posted via Mobile Device

Dont know. It was on sale but strange it listed for $117.90.
I was standing there starting to hate lines staring right at it for a few mins.
After a couple I relaized how thick it was and the price.
Did not care if pages were crayon it was a deal. Phonebook size.
I did get it 45 days ago and have looked at it maybe 1-2 times.
If you like I'll sell it to you for 50 bucks ?

:rofl:

Back