Avon Stom Ride Report as promised.

Did James offer to let you ride his bike and give the tires a REAL TEST? :bowdown:

He gave them a REAL TEST right in front of me, we was going VERY FAST at times, and a we where pushing very hard, and the Avon Storms was working great. I could not have pushed them any harder than what he did. James can rail.

I have 3K miles on a set. I had to replace the front because of cupping but the back is like new! Hey its a 200 and that chicken strip would be gone on a 109!!!

I have 3K miles on a set. I had to replace the front because of cupping but the back is like new! Hey its a 200 and that chicken strip would be gone on a 109!!!

Make sure you are running the correct tire pressure up front.

He gave them a REAL TEST right in front of me, we was going VERY FAST at times, and a we where pushing very hard, and the Avon Storms was working great. I could not have pushed them any harder than what he did. James can rail.

It was great getting to really open them up on those back roads. I know I hit 65 maybe 70 a couple of times. :whistle: Went into a few rough rippled corners. The STORMS drifted predictably through those.

Last edited:
I had a set of storms on my FJR... Great tire, But i only got about 3 thousand miles out of them... Great road hazzard warrenty on them though.. Picked up a Screw in tire in the first week Avon replaced for free...

Back