That looks good Jaddie, nice work.  
beerchug.gif
Dear Jaddie,

I am most gratefull that you have decided to make one for those members who may choose to change their Avatar.
I think it may be a most agreeable proposition for many members, please let me know if you have time to make me a new Avatar that says SLAPP99!

I would very much appreciate it, thank you...over and out..
laugh.gif

peace.gif
Dear Lycan

Here you go.

What does "SLAPP99!" mean?

I didn't know what else to put on the graphic. If you want a different color or something more added to it, just let me know.

Gangsta Monkey is a riot!

--Jaddie
Dear Jaddie,

Your fueling the enemy! Don't let them corrupt you..run...run!!

laugh.gif

99'busa

laugh.gif

Dear Jaddie,
We are most appreciative of your hard work developing fantastic Avatars for the Org, Please do not pay attention to 99Busa, he is off on a rampage hijacking Avatars thus the reason why "we at the random thread" have issued SLAPPA99's on site to the young lad.
I am sure you understand that in these difficult times it is imperative to demonstrate to our younger fellows that Hijacking Avatars is not the most wholesome way to make friends.
For this reason Jaddie, we at the "random thread" would like to welcome you into the fray, and would greatly appreciate your adoption of the monkey we are using for the day and issuing the aforementioned SLAPPA99 to our young lad, who is obviously in need of guidance.
Our kindest regards, and thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
Sincerely,
The random thread folks.
beerchug.gif

Actually Mike, Bogus edited the Monkey to issue the NEWLY escalated out and out all encompassing SLAPP99! More effective we thinks...

Dear Jaddie,

He is not telling you the whole truth and little of the truth
tounge.gif

He lost his monkey and was left with a red "x". Well being the good friend that I am. I found his monkey for him and MAYBE installed it as my avatar.
laugh.gif
He thinks I stole it but I was just Monkey Sitting
cool.gif

I gave him back the next day unharmed. Except for a few spankin's
goodboy.gif

Your REAL friend,

99'busa

Dear Jaddie,

99 is not telling you of the incessant harrasment and mental anguish I endured as I feverishly tried to reacquire the Monkey only to see 99 making fun of me and making me feel unsupported throughout the whole ordeal.
The only thing that made it worst was his acquisition of the monkey, and his refusal to return it, he didn't GIVE it back, I restored it while he clowned me and made feel inadequate, he won't tell ya that cause he's a MONKEY JACKA!
argue.gif

Dear Jaddie,

99 is not telling you of the incessant harrasment and mental anguish I endured as I feverishly tried to reacquire the Monkey only to see 99 making fun of me and making me feel unsupported throughout the whole ordeal.
The only thing that made it worst was his acquisition of the monkey, and his refusal to return it, he didn't GIVE it back, I restored it while he clowned me and made feel inadequate, he won't tell ya that cause he's a MONKEY JACKA!
argue.gif
guess he didnt tell you he paid me to further this anguish huh?

Dear Jaddie,

argue.gif
guess he didnt tell you he paid me to further this anguish huh?
thanks Randy
spank.gif

I told you he wouldn't know how to do it on his own.
ohsnap1.gif

Back