Jaddie

Registered
Dear Friends

I was playing around with Photoshop and developed a hundred-pixel avatar.

If you'd like a similar avatar, let me know and I'll make you one.

As my father-in-law often says, it ain't no big deal, but it ain't no bad deal.

(I'm about to be away from the computer for a while, as I clean my 'Busa's nasty rear wheel for the first time.)

--Jaddie

That is a nice design.
beerchug.gif

Nice.

Can you make me one that says:
I love my Hayabusa and will shoot anyone who tries to ride it and taser those who look at it too hard.

rock.gif

If you come to the busa bash, I will show you how to do the 10 min. busa detail!
ThumbsUp.gif

That looks good Jaddie, nice work.  
beerchug.gif
Dear Jaddie,

I am most gratefull that you have decided to make one for those members who may choose to change their Avatar.
I think it may be a most agreeable proposition for many members, please let me know if you have time to make me a new Avatar that says SLAPP99!

I would very much appreciate it, thank you...over and out..
laugh.gif
peace.gif

That looks good Jaddie, nice work.  
beerchug.gif
Dear Jaddie,

I am most gratefull that you have decided to make one for those members who may choose to change their Avatar.
I think it may be a most agreeable proposition for many members, please let me know if you have time to make me a new Avatar that says SLAPP99!

I would very much appreciate it, thank you...over and out..
laugh.gif

peace.gif
Dear Lycan

Here you go.

What does "SLAPP99!" mean?

I didn't know what else to put on the graphic. If you want a different color or something more added to it, just let me know.

Gangsta Monkey is a riot!

--Jaddie

slapp99_avatar.png

If you come to the busa bash, I will show you how to do the 10 min. busa detail!
ThumbsUp.gif
Dear Hal

I'd appreciate that! (I still haven't decided whether my wife and I are going to the Bash, but right now I'd give it a seventy-percent chance.)

I spent about three hours yesterday trying to figure out how to put the bike up on her new rear stand. I even dropped her once, but there was a rubber waterhose to break her fall, so she wasn't injured too badly.

The crud came off the rear wheel pretty quickly with Simple Green and water. WD40 took care of the rest, and then I put three coats of Zymol wax on the rear wheel. Now the wheel feels soft to the touch, and I hope future cleanings are easier.

I have the Honda polish (in the original manufacturer's can) and Plexus to try next.

I'm hoping my father-in-law will take my new 'Busa out for a spin today. He has an '86 SuperGlide and likes high performance cars. I don't believe he's ever been on anything as fast as a 'Busa.

--Jaddie

Back