Autotune mod - trim table

yeah mine dont move either, did the sensor check they have on the instructions and that came up ok but everything sits on 0 got side tracked and havnt revisited it - be keen to know if you fond anything out a well, docs that come with the kit are ****e and dont help

I know you didn't have your box any longer, post up if you find your plug...hope you can locate it

well finally got hold of a plug but still no movement on the trim so not sure what I am doing wrong now - plugged the CAN termination plug into the autotune beside the other plug that goes to the PCV - I think that is right?
Auto tune is configured to on..............

Make sure your hardware enable in auto tune configuration is turned off, otherwise a switch (change map on the fly option) is needed to run the auto tune.

yep been through all the settings etc - AT enabled, HW switch not enabled, CAN plug into the only plug that I can see avail which is right next to the plug for the cable to the PCV so am at a loss - anyone else get this going?

I just discovered that my CAN cable has a faulty wire in the plug, me thinks this is why I am having so many issues with it - I noticed this morning that the AT was blinking and realised it shouldn't have been and the PC was intermittent as well, sure enough with a little tracking found the white lead had come loose so I now am waiting to see if Mr Megawatt feels like another ride down the road to DJ's :)

Never had these issues with the Motty I used to have :( sigh

Glad to see you are tracking down your problem as well...

I also found that if you have rich readings on 2% or 5% throttle from deaccelleration you can put your autotune AFR to 0 and it will eliminate any adjustments into those blocks (AT wanted to dump loads of fuel into these blocks).

I'm referring to blocks that would normally not be used on acceration such as 4500 rpms and up in the 2% column.

Back