Autolumination business

ottafish

Registered
Hi All,

Just wondering if anybody has had any recent dealings with Autolumination?
I ask as I placed an order over a month ago for some switchback leds and paid them over $100 for the leds and shipping.

I haven't received any information or any tracking, shipping information from them
I have also emailed them 4 times no and have had replies.

I was just wondering if this is normal for the business and I just need to wait or if anybody had noticed the same issues?
I stripped my bike down and am now waiting for the leds before I start putting it back together.
Thanks
Otta

Well .... that's a little bit poo

I've read some more reviews and they all seem to be along the same lines. And being in Aust makes this time consuming.. :(

I am under the impression I have lost my $$ and will need to go searching elsewhere.
Thanks Kiwi Rider, you post has confirmed my suspicions..

Well .... that's a little bit poo

I've read some more reviews and they all seem to be along the same lines. And being in Aust makes this time consuming.. :(

I am under the impression I have lost my $$ and will need to go searching elsewhere.
Thanks Kiwi Rider, you post has confirmed my suspicions..

Here's an old thread from 2009 with the same content.
A bit of research goes a long way huh?

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/threads/autolumination-and-poor-service-be-warned.109407/

Hi All,

Just wondering if anybody has had any recent dealings with Autolumination?
I ask as I placed an order over a month ago for some switchback leds and paid them over $100 for the leds and shipping.

I haven't received any information or any tracking, shipping information from them
I have also emailed them 4 times no and have had replies.

I was just wondering if this is normal for the business and I just need to wait or if anybody had noticed the same issues?
I stripped my bike down and am now waiting for the leds before I start putting it back together.
Thanks
Otta
Did you know we have a member here that makes and sells switchbacks?

I stopped using them years ago,, they have gone down hill.
Warranty problems even for Dead on arrival new products.
And i was buying $500 to $1000 dollars worth at a time

For future transactions, PayPal will reimburse you if you get screwed by someone, even a private sale. I know a guy who bought a CF windscreen in a private transaction. He never got his windscreen and PayPal covered it. I'm sure it was over $100.

Thanks all,
Seems I need to do more research before outlaying my hard earned.
I have lodged a PayPal incident to see if they can help or reimburse. Will wait and see..

Yep, have read a heap on here about switchback setups. This forum rocks :)
As I'm a electronic tech by trade and love doing my own bike work, it's more of a satisfaction knowing that I have done it.
Hi. I just received a set of led boards from Kool tail lights. I have a 1999, with an 06 motor and a 2008 tail. I have a 3 way headlight switch from Parts Unlimited off road book. I will be putting the LEDs under the paint. You will not see any lights until I turn on the lights or use the brakes or turn signals. I also have LED front signals and headlights. If you go to my post My very slow build You can see us working on the over/under headlight.

Back