Austin

Toyz

Registered
The mixed nuts are going to take a ride from Houston to Austin in a couple of weeks. (1 Harley 1 Honda retro 1 Hayabusa) Any ideas on twisty roads in Austin?  We will stay close to 6th street over night.  Going to order my throttlemiester cruise control next week.  
Why in the hell did you guys not warn me about adding mods on this thing is like crack...once you start you can't stop. I'm thinking about pimping out my wife so I can get a power commander.    
1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif

You'll really dig the throttlemeister for the long rides - I love it. After a little practice, you'll roll it on and off with your pinky.
Mods like crack? Naw, it's much worse than that! But here's my .02 - if yer gonna pimp yo wife, go big; shoot for a second busa! Good luck with the PC, there are a few on here for less than retail.

The mixed nuts are going to take a ride from Houston to Austin in a couple of weeks. (1 Harley 1 Honda retro 1 Hayabusa) Any ideas on twisty roads in Austin?  We will stay close to 6th street over night.  Going to order my throttlemiester cruise control next week.  
Why in the hell did you guys not warn me about adding mods on this thing is like crack...once you start you can't stop. I'm thinking about pimping out my wife so I can get a power commander.    
1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif
can't remember the roads around austin but know of a good route To austin.
e-mail me off list and will give u the directions.
VERY little if any traffic and rolling hills.
later
Michael
La Porte Tx

1zhelp.gif

Why in the hell did you guys not warn me about adding mods on this thing is like crack [/QUOTE]

... I agree! Busa modding can turn to serious addiction! I'm one of those addicts
tounge.gif

1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif
can't remember the roads around austin but know of a good route To austin.
e-mail me off list and will give u the directions.
VERY little if any traffic and rolling hills.
later
Michael
La Porte Tx
I'm in Deer Park, you have a PM.

1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif
if you think it is bad now then don't swing by the shop. you would die of confusion,
don't be a fool and not the the PC and mapped while you are he
jump9.gif

1zhelp.gif

Back