August assault on the Dragon

I'm glad someone finally posted some pics, the drama was killing me. Looks like ya'll were having a good time. I see a few faces I remember from the bash.

So I assume the rain held off for you guys?

We got a good thunderboomer here in Nashville (and I rode right thru it coming home from getting my recifier replaced grrr).

That Orange Arai shore is a purty helmet :) ........

We had zero rain and great temps today. It actually got comfortable up on the skyway today! (Not counting the Bees!)

We had zero rain and great temps today. It actually got comfortable up on the skyway today! (Not counting the Bees!)

As long as they don't fly up your leathers (been there done that), sounds like you had a great time!

Pics tomorrow, having trouble sending them from my phone.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I made it home around 8:45 pm, after Charlie and Jay left I met up with Robert, friend of mine with the BMW K1600GTL, 11 Busa and BKing. He and his wife were in Tellico on the BMW so I met them on top of the skyway, I rode the NC side 6 times today, :D and I finished out the day with them. I had a great time today guys, It was a blast to ride with you all. My day ended with 456 miles on the clock, not a bad day. :) Everyone stay safe going home. See ya next time. :)

Made it home Safe, Lycan Turn Your Phone ON, Lycan thanks man, I had a great time with you and Jenn, and Fake Dan the Ravens Fan had a blast love the Cam Am. Two Bros, Georgiabusa, Jay, PowerJukie, Blk Sheep, and Lu Lu. Great riding on the Skyway. I'll post some video when I have some time. Here is a few pics for the meantime.

P1060251.jpg

P1060252.jpg

P1060253.jpg

P1060254.jpg

P1060255.jpg

What happened with the sheriff? Was that ya'lls warning? I've got to get me a gopro so I can get some pics like that. Working all this overtime, I think it's time to spend some of it.

Well, I made it back home. Thanks alot guys for letting me tag along and give me some pointers. I had alot of fun. Can't wait for September to get here now!!

Oh by the way, Remember that scooter that we passed? When I left I saw him going back down sweetwater. Right about the same spot we passed him earlier that day lol

MAde it home Fake Dan got vaught in the rain in the last 15 miles from home lol

Thanks to all for a great time, man im tired..

Video Linky:

Gen 1 following Bmw 1000RR, Deals Gap‬‏ - YouTube[/url]

change to 480p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back