Attract a hot babe.

Wag

Evil Demon Busa Rider
Donating Member
Registered
Tru story which has happened to me on more than a couple of occasions. Details have been changed to protect the innocent.
laugh.gif

Scenario is, I'm sitting in my office as I generally do at my job. Nobody has bothered me all day. I'm getting a trainload of work done. 4:00 rolls around and I'm doing well.

All of a sudden, I have to fart, but I'm doing well so I don't want to get up to go outside. Lean over and tear off an SBD.

Almost like there was a director in a movie making this production, the hot chick from marketing walks in and needs to discuss something that A) could have waited till next month to give the air time to clear or B) it's too damn late for the discussion to do any damn good at all. It's worth mentioning that marketing personnel ALWAYS call me on the phone for such discussions because their building is a half mile or so away from ours.

In the meantime, the SBD continues to scream its presence. There is no way you could not miss it. She doesn't say a thing and keeps a straight face. I work hard to extend the discussion as long as possible both because she has great hooters but also because if I shouldn't have to suffer with that odor all by myself.

Sooooo, since this happens over and over again I can only assume that farts attract hot chicks. In fact, I'm beginning to hypothesize that farts can actually breach time and space and teleport hot chicks right to your side. Further testing is required.

Try it some time! Keep some Febreze nearby.

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

After I stopped laughing, I started thinking. The conclusion that I came to is that...

Your theory is wrong on so many levels...

But everytime I play it out in my mind, I just crack up!

I assure you, that story has been true so many times, it's downright eerie.

--Wag--

I heard the other half of the theory last night myself...

Guys always smell like azz when they sit alone... they must be able to bleed of stink at will...

thanks bro, that was an awesome way to start out the week
lol1.gif

so your cotton air filter/seperator isnt working correctly huh???

Back