Attn: SacTown Hoons

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
I'll be in Sacramento on business 25-27 September. Maybe we can visit one of our old 'haunts' together while I'm there. :laugh:

:whistle:

Let's hook it up.

Lets do it. We can hit a Few BARS and Party like its 1999 or we can just have Dinner...........:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

The Rest of the Gang here in Sactown Went there Seperate Ways I guess :dunno:

Well, I know there have been fires up that way and all...

Scar, You gotta come up here sometime, only 75 miles North of the Sac airport. I just brought the 08 home from Sac this afternoon. Lookin GOOD! :thumbsup:

I will be at my sisters winery in Placerville for "first crush" that wknd. sorry :(

Count me in, but I ain't getting in to any more drinkin' contests with Boss. He can't hold his liquor. I know he's gonna want a rematch after the spankin' I gave him in Reno. He was DONE after a couple of brews. He had some Tranny hangin' on him and then picked up some homeless guy at 4 am and bought him breakfast.

Scar, You gotta come up here sometime, only 75 miles North of the Sac airport. I just brought the 08 home from Sac this afternoon. Lookin GOOD! :thumbsup:

I will be at my sisters winery in Placerville for "first crush" that wknd. sorry :(

Sweet! Great news on the '08, yo! Congrats!

Sorry we won't cross paths this time through, but there will be plenty of other opportunities, I suspect.

:beerchug:

Pix, man...we need pix!!!

Scar

Count me in, but I ain't getting in to any more drinkin' contests with Boss. He can't hold his liquor. I know he's gonna want a rematch after the spankin' I gave him in Reno. He was DONE after a couple of brews. He had some Tranny hangin' on him and then picked up some homeless guy at 4 am and bought him breakfast.

OMG :rofl:

I am the one who Taught you had to Ride a BUSA and How to PARTY :cheerleader:

The Homeless Guy was Your Friend.............What Were your too doing in that Back Alley anyways :whistle:

OK, SacTown hoons...Vegas is over; now it's your turn.

I'll be there a week from today. We need to hook it up on Saturday night for dinner wherever.

Look forward to seeing you whoever decides to come!

I'll be in Sacramento on business 25-27 September. Maybe we can visit one of our old 'haunts' together while I'm there. :laugh:

Let's hook it up.

"on business" :rofl:....SURE We all now how your last "business trip" went. Only thing missing was a Happy Ending

It's ok Scar...you can just call them vacations now :whistle:

:laugh:

"on business" :rofl:....SURE We all now how your last "business trip" went. Only thing missing was a Happy Ending

It's ok Scar...you can just call them vacations now :whistle:

:laugh:

You don't really think I'd vacation in Sacramento, do you ? :rofl:

J/K, ya'llz.

I love SacTown. Great people come from there...

:beerchug:

Scar,

What's your schedule?

I'll get this thing rollin' as far as a reservation. How about Sat. night?

Taking suggestions. Joes Crab Shack is a pretty cool place in Old Sac overlooking the river it's casual. We could do sumthin' upscale, but Boss ain't welcome in most of them places anymore.

Scar,

What's your schedule?

Taking suggestions. Joes Crab Shack is a pretty cool place in Old Sac overlooking the river it's casual. We could do sumthin' upscale, but Boss ain't welcome in most of them places anymore.

You guys absolutely crack me up. :rofl:

The show closes at 5p on Saturday, so I'm thinking along the lines of 7pm for dinner (gotta feed the machine, ya know). Old Town Sacramento is cool...in a historic sort of way. The fact that it overlooks the river is a plus. I dig ambience.

Saturday is all I have, since Friday is spoken for and Sunday evening (I think 8:30p or so) is the flight back to SD.

Thanks, Russ.

Scar,

What's your schedule?

I was Drunk and Didn't Know What kinda BAR I was In OK !!!!!!!!! Plus That was LAST YEAR ..........:whistle: I have worked things out :)

Can't Wait (SCAR) Mr. PRESIDENT :bowdown:

Ok, all interested parties sound off and make your intentions known. Looks like a table for four. Not counting Chevellesteve. If he shows, table for eight cause he's sure to have some Ho's in tow. :whistle:

Back