Attn Patriots of the org, 'I want you' to join my group.

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
>>> https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/groups/org-minutemen.html <<<

"To Arms, To Arms, MinuteMen join."

Anyone that sees themselves within this circle c'mon.

minuteman.jpg

Requirements are simple, all are welcome.

Mods it's allowing me to invite some but for others it says they don't have permission to join groups?
Wazzzupp?

Fascinating. I have noticed that on this computer at home my return key will not move down to the next line. I friend who runs another blog said they do that to keep people from typing long posts. Seems there's more going on here than meets the eye. They are going to be pissed at you Blanca for spilling the beans on that one.........:laugh: I was wondering where all the gun posts went BTW.

From your profile page look for 'join groups' near where it lists your friends.
Click that and see if mine comes up? I've sent some invites out but I'm sure there has to be a way for folks to request to join?

Is there a Capt in the house to tell us if we are doing it right or not?

I have permissions set to only allow donating members right now. We were trying to work through the details when big mouth made a public address about it....

Willie,

I have noticed that on this computer at home my return key will not move down to the next line.

Maybe you just need a new keyboard...

Oh sure at the bash I was Bashful and didn't talk enough and now I'm a big mouth.
Your never happy....:whistle:

large-mouth-bass.jpg

Sixpack, rooster and fallenarch I sent you all invites.
You can join but in order to stay you must affirm your oaths in the 'new prospect' discussion.
Willie you especially, we don't want no liberal double agents in our midst.
After all we will be discussing double secret right wing things and dings so we need to be sure your with us :laugh:

Those of you copying and pasting my statement can you at least edit out the part that says 'as founding member'?

That's kinda my gig. I started it, I'm it and I wanna be the only founding member!
It's mine mine mine mine. :laugh:

Fixed...

Ok I edited the oath. It's in bold now and quite simple.
You must either swear your own style or copy and paste it in the discussion for new prospects or our
Master at Arms the Rooster will cast you out.

And Bots you are the logistical coordinator in charge of food stuffs, mainly Moon Pies.

Ok I edited the oath. It's in bold now and quite simple.
You must either swear your own style or copy and paste it in the discussion for new prospects or our
Master at Arms the Rooster will cast you out.

And Bots you are the logistical coordinator in charge of food stuffs, mainly Moon Pies.

Frog (who lives in NewYorkistan) gets master of arms, and I get to be the fat joke?

I'mma start my own group. I don't need you losers... :moon:

I don't need to see Frog's caulk..

I can offer two words: High Capacity.

That is all.. :beerchug:

Back