ATTN Pacific NW Riders--- HWY 20 - PICS INSIDE

TonyMastodon

Big Blue Burrito!
Registered
Im thinking about doing HWY 20 again this Sunday (anyone care to join me??)... i went last weekend and it was a blast!!! here are some pictures!!

NOTICE THE SNOWBALL :rofl:

notice my tall ass making a hayabusa look tiny :p

Last edited:
Nice pics bro! it would be nice if you could be a little more specific as to the location of your "hwy 20". I mean, there is a hwy 20 in CA, OR and WA! Give me a hint as to what state you're referring to. Thanks!

I wish I could hit that ride with you. The roads look awesome and the scenery looked beautiful!!!

Nice pics bro! it would be nice if you could be a little more specific as to the location of your "hwy 20". I mean, there is a hwy 20 in CA, OR and WA! Give me a hint as to what state you're referring to. Thanks!

ahhhh sorry.. its Northern Wa... about 60 miles from the Canadian border.
Maybe Washington needs to hold the next Busa Bash ;)

Amazing! Always marvel at snow on the mountaintops this time of the year. Thanks for sharing.

Great pics, it makes me feel validated as to my choice to retire in the Pac Northwest. Wherever we end up, it must have world class roads such as your shots! Raydog

ahhhh sorry.. its Northern Wa... about 60 miles from the Canadian border.
Maybe Washington needs to hold the next Busa Bash ;)
Ohhhh.......OK, thank you sir!
I agree about having a Busa Bash up there, that would be awesome! Gorgeous scenery!! :thumbsup:

Back