Attn: OKC Hoons (& surrounding area)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
I'll be at Cap's annual meet/greet 08-12OCT.

That should be a good time...:beerchug:

Look forward to seeing ya'llz, again, as well.

I'll be at Cap's annual meet/greet 08-12OCT.

That should be a good time...:beerchug:

Look forward to seeing ya'llz, again, as well.

Well how about that...........I finally get to meet you! :beerchug:

I was going to come, but I don't like being called a hoon...apparently it's offensive and I should be offended, being Australian, wreckless, squid-like and under 35 :rofl:

Sorry Rich...dude, it's funny!

I was going to come, but I don't like being called a hoon...apparently it's offensive and I should be offended, being Australian, wreckless, squid-like and under 35 :rofl:

Sorry Rich...dude, it's funny!

You would never be confused with a "****" :laugh:

Much to my disappointment, I will not, Shane. I'm flying. :whistle:

We will have a good time anyway. :thumbsup: If i hadnt laid the 1000 down the other day at the track i would bring it for you to ride, it is still rideable just does not have any plastic on it. :laugh:

We will have a good time anyway. :thumbsup: If i hadnt laid the 1000 down the other day at the track i would bring it for you to ride, it is still rideable just does not have any plastic on it. :laugh:

We will have a good time anyway; you're absolutely right.

I appreciate your willingness and kind generosity with the scoot. Very cool. :beerchug:

Dan and I are hoping to make it this year. We haven't really discussed it but not sure if we'll drive up Friday or Saturday. Maybe take the 'Busa and V-star or maybe bring the 128i. Hmmmmmm...decisions, decisions.

September and October are getting kinda busy already.

Dan and I are hoping to make it this year. We haven't really discussed it but not sure if we'll drive up Friday or Saturday. Maybe take the 'Busa and V-star or maybe bring the 128i. Hmmmmmm...decisions, decisions.

September and October are getting kinda busy already.

What she said.. :laugh:

Back