Attn: NorCal folks, Sat or Sun ride?

How about Ice House and Hwy 50 for a place to meet? Then Wentworth Road back to your neck of the woods.....then I could go home vis i/s 80 at Auburn. Would that work? Also, Sat or Sunday? When that's decided, I'll call CCbusa05 and see if he can go. (and Pacemaster too).
Hey Doyle...............four of us Sierra FOGs are planning a Sat ride but everyone has to be back home by around 4:00PM. We're still hashing out a route. La Porte is a killer ride, as I know you're aware of, but traffic on 80 and 395 will be bumper to bumper for the Reno Air Races. Another iron in the fire is the two-pass aventure (Ebbetts/Sonora). I'll keep ya posted here, so I can see what these Nor Cal riders might come up with!?

Hey Doyle... Seems tough to get a group together at times.. Doh'
Anyway as you may know already....Four of us are set to ride from Topsy lane star bucks
leaving there by 8am to do 395 south to sonora pass to 49 north to hy4 to 89 and maybe do Monitor to 395 and north to home... Topsy lane is south carson Walmart then turn left at the light right at the first chance and star bucks is right there.
we may skip monitor and head to 88 north instead.... any others who might be able to get there are more than welcome to join... cheers gang....

No Can Do this Sunday. Promised the Granddaughter I would spend Sunday with her. Have Fun Guys !!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry guys but due to underwhelming response I'm going to do a major back country mountain bike ride instead. Seems like some bikes are down, and whatever else type reasons. Of course I'll continue to monitor threads and jump on the minute the stars are in alignment for everybody. Maybe next week? Take care, Doyle

Know what you mean. That's how we roll!,, Err,,, Don't roll........................:dunno:

Back