Attn: NorCal folks, Sat or Sun ride?

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Hey you guys, if anyone puts together a ride for this weekend, let me know.....I'll ride over! I'll even bring my new track bike (kidding). Doyle

our album 086.jpg

Hey you guys, if anyone puts together a ride for this weekend, let me know.....I'll ride over! I'll even bring my new track bike (kidding). Doyle

I knew it! I knew it! I KNEW IT!!! U are a hippy! :guitar:

Actualy I really could use the miles on the new bike, BUT I went riding last wknd so I doubt if I can break away again... But keep me informed plz :)

You guys, does anyone have Robb's new phone #? If so, would you please PM it to me?
Thanks and peace (that's what hippies say).

I have to go retrieve my rims Sat. The front was repaired the rear cracked. Sun is booked too.

Next weekend?

Might have the Busa back on the road by then. Need to order a rear wheel and get a new set of rim protectors mounted too. Going to try out the 16's this time.

I'm in I just need to know where we're meeting I'm in I need a few more miles on mine been so busy I haven't had the time to break in a goooood ride.

I have to go retrieve my rims Sat. The front was repaired the rear cracked. Sun is booked too.

Next weekend?

Might have the Busa back on the road by then. Need to order a rear wheel and get a new set of rim protectors mounted too. Going to try out the 16's this time.

Bring Connie...............We Will Go Easy on Her :afro:

How about Ice House and Hwy 50 for a place to meet? Then Wentworth Road back to your neck of the woods.....then I could go home vis i/s 80 at Auburn. Would that work? Also, Sat or Sunday? When that's decided, I'll call CCbusa05 and see if he can go. (and Pacemaster too).

You know I found myself in kind of a funky mood today and was thinkin "Man I really need to go on a good ride". I'm gonna see if I can get everything tied up on the new bike by the weekend so I can make this ride, been way too long.

Wish I could join. Instead I'll be in Los Angeles with the wife enjoying a concert and some fine peruvian food. Enjoy the ride everyone.

OK, Sunday, two meeting times (you all then where I hook up with you all), is my above route suggestion OK? Doyle

I'm sorry guys but due to underwhelming response I'm going to do a major back country mountain bike ride instead. Seems like some bikes are down, and whatever else type reasons. Of course I'll continue to monitor threads and jump on the minute the stars are in alignment for everybody. Maybe next week? Take care, Doyle

Back