Attn Nor Cal Riders

head east busa

Donating Member
Registered
Hey all I'm on vacation the week after Christmas and the week after new years. Anyone up for a cold one ? (ride that is beer maybe later :whistle:). Robert,Rich anyone ? I'm up for pretty much whatever and where ever. Maybe a day trip to reno through some quieter area's let me know this time we have plenty of lead time to get something set up.

well giys that's one what about the rest of you Amode I know your stil lurking arond here somewhere don't make me PM everyone :laugh:

I'm off for those 2 weeks too so does not matter to me. I have not been on a ride since the day of my husbands accident. It's about time!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheerleader::cheerleader:

Gotta get the rest of the sac town boys to wake up but we should be able to pull together a nice ride. I swear Rich and I are the only two who are in the San Jose/ Santa Clara area sometimes.

Lately considered a ride up around Berryessa/Pope Valley/Middleton area, was gonna hit it last weekend but it poured all weekend. I've never ridin this area, any input good or bad? Please post details on what you guys decide, I gotta burn off the rest of this stock tire.

Lately considered a ride up around Berryessa/Pope Valley/Middleton area, was gonna hit it last weekend but it poured all weekend. I've never ridin this area, any input good or bad? Please post details on what you guys decide, I gotta burn off the rest of this stock tire.

no idea myself but there's one way to find out for sure :thumbsup:

Anyone have a date yet? Depending on the date I just might have to ride north to join up with you all! I have met the majority of the SOCAL group, now it is time ot meet up with the NORCAL group! Let me know!

Doyle, would love to ride with you again. What an experience it was for me!

A Saturday or Sunday works best for me. I am not able to predict which day I can escape from work. With some foreknowledge, I may be able to pull off a weekday.
I live in Tracy.
Curtis

That would be a great ride but how bad would Barryessa be with all the rain we have been having?

Out of curiosity have any of you guy's been to Godspeed in Oakland? I've never been but have heard it's a great place. Free breakfast on Sundays. Someday would like to venture out there...

Godspeed Oakland : San Francisco Bay Area Mototcycle Performance, Harley Davidson Service, Sport Bike tuning, dyno tuning, Dyno tune, powder coating, Motorcycle Parts, Mototcycle Service

Yea 2hip lives up in lower lake we can go and twist his mind. As long as we keep below 1500 ' no reno stuff.

Hey, I'd be up for a ride. Nothing in the snow though. I don't have my handwarmers installed yet.

I'll be going through Norcal and maybe stopping for rest on Friday...it would be cool to meet anyone from the area.

ok I'm gonna make an attempt to get this locked down so everyone can make it this time around
first lets vote weekend or weekday, Rich I'll take any day to make a reno run with ya brother too, but for all intents and purposes no reno for the big ride (unless we "accidentally end up there :whistle:) after that we can map out where we wanna go and meet up (we could meet up along the way too.)

That is THE RIDE Gene!! Then Hop over to the coast.

That would be a great ride but how bad would Barryessa be with all the rain we have been having? [/url]

Dirt and rocks in the road for sure where it's steep, but that's often the case during summer too. On the plus side, no boaters and the Fun Monitors will have a reduced presence this time of year. Still need to watch the velocities on the straights though.

ok I'm gonna make an attempt to get this locked down so everyone can make it this time around
first lets vote weekend or weekday, Rich I'll take any day to make a reno run with ya brother too, but for all intents and purposes no reno for the big ride (unless we "accidentally end up there :whistle:) after that we can map out where we wanna go and meet up (we could meet up along the way too.)

I might join, if on a weekend and it's not a Slab Fest.

I'd say watch out for ice in the mountains, but ya can't see it even when watching for it.

Back