Attn: Massachusetts Busa owners!!!!

Can you make it up to the Mass pkie? Where is a good place to meet? We have been having a faluire to communicate...I cant find my MA map....tinhead and I and a few others are trying to figure out where to meet....some guys with a ZX 12 to ride with from your area are posting on this thread....are you riding with Kelly from Vanson?

AT this point, I plan to be at the Surbridge Isle at about 7am, with tinhead if he gets his bike running, to see who shows up...then we (I) will go to Enfield to see if those guys show up, and play it by ear after that, either heading SW or NE depending on the will of the group...maybe a short "parade" and then break up into sub gruops for Busa Madness at our own levels and choices of locations...as long as I get out on the Busa all day, enuff opertunities for everything will come along that I will be kept entertained...large groups of Busas just cruzzing by freak the citezens enuff to gratify Dirty Pete!

Milford (pronounced "Mih-fuhd" by the natives). Basically I'm at the intersection of 495 and Mass Pike.

What day are we talking about Hapo?? BigGuy, I grew up in Holliston, now live in Boston. You must be the guy with the Copper one in Milford. U ridin' today?

Ashby, out in the country, northwest of Fitchburg. Nice stretch of route 119 out here!! Saw a speedo indicated 195 on it near Swallow Hill.

Would love to go riding with you all, but as I said in another topic, got the 'Busa all apart doing some "stuff". :)

RPM, yep, mine's a '99 Copper. I think there are two such around Milford. Didn't ride yesterday (the 1st), may get out today.

Well, I'm not usually on the net on the weekends, so feel free to ring me @ 617-227-6969 to arrange a meeting of the Busa's!!! :)

[This message has been edited by RPM (edited 05 July 2000).]

Back