ATTN ALL BUSA & GSXR OWNERS...

busahaya

SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Gohere for details

GSX-R Owner Appreciation Event
"Twenty years of loyalty helped turn a great bike into one of the true legends of motorcycling. Now we'd like to thank our GSX-R owners. Register now with your proof of ownership and you'll receive a 2-day pass to any of the six events.

You will be welcomed into the Suzuki hospitality tent for complimentary food and drinks. Team Suzuki Yoshimura will also be available for autograph sessions. If you ride your GSX-R to the event you'll be invited to join a parade lap around the track.

Suzuki is also extending this invitation to all Hayabusa owners due to the legendary heritage of performance derived from the GSX-R series."

Hope you all sign up for it especially if it's in your city.

Cheers

<!--EDIT|busahaya
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113841724 -->

I guess this answers the ?'s about the cost of attending Copper Mtn. If we register we get a 2 day pass.

Did anyone notice they spelt Hayabusa wrong in the dropdown? Are we certain this is legit?

Remember, you're giving them your name, home address, DOB, phone and VIN...
rock.gif

Pardon my paranoia, but people try to rip me off on the Internet every day.

If this promo is legit, do they offer it at the dealerships? I'd rather do this there.

Did anyone notice they spelt Hayabusa wrong in the dropdown? Are we certain this is legit?

Remember, you're giving them your name, home address, DOB, phone and VIN...
rock.gif

Pardon my paranoia, but people try to rip me off on the Internet every day.

If this promo is legit, do they offer it at the dealerships? I'd rather do this there.
you could also gohere for more info

I followed the links from suzuki's home page. I recommend doing it that way. But from what I can see it is legit.

cool we were planning on going to VIR for the race anyways.. too bad most of the peeps i ride with have no gsxr's.. haha.

tried to go thru the suzuki website link and keep getting a blank page.. weird.

Back