ATTENTION SoCal Hoons

Would love to ride down and have dinner with ya all! Sadly caught another nail on Sat morning. Really bummed out now! I patched the first nail (from the inside) and was planning on riding ACH with the guys on Sunday, but with another nail hole, I don't want to chance it. Give my greetings to all the are able to show.

Derrick

Would love to ride down and have dinner with ya all! Sadly caught another nail on Sat morning. Really bummed out now! I patched the first nail (from the inside) and was planning on riding ACH with the guys on Sunday, but with another nail hole, I don't want to chance it. Give my greetings to all the are able to show.

Derrick

Sorry you can't make it, Derrick. What a drag about the nails. Grrrr.

Awesome time with Jose. Great conversation and it was great meeting Yasna. Jose has a real sense of the world living abroad and really enjoyed the back and forth. Good peeps!

Yep, great time, indeed...here's a shot from the festivities...

:beerchug:

Good to meet Yasna, and as always, great to see Ivan/Jose/Projekt.

L-R: Scar/Lamb/Yasna/Projekt

The two world-travelers are due back in SD before they head overseas again and with some notice, I'll throw together something more significant for them...

Please stand by...:beerchug:

Projekt & Yasna.jpg

Yep, great time, indeed...here's a shot from the festivities...

Good to meet Yasna, and as always, great to see Ivan/Jose/Projekt.

L-R: Scar/Lamb/Yasna/Projekt

The two world-travelers are due back in SD before they head overseas again and with some notice, I'll throw together something more significant for them...

Please stand by...:beerchug:

Deets?
Will they be in the OC area at all? When are they due back to SD.

Thanks
Bubba

Hey, Bubba...I'm waiting to talk to Jose, so I don't have the details for you yet...

I'll shoot 'em out there as soon as they're available...and I'll even call you.

FYI, I did pass your greetings on to them...:beerchug:

You guys have any local meetups?I'm in Orange and hardly ever see any other Busas around,would like to join in on some festivities every now and then if you have any openings.

Thanks,
Jeff

IMG_0225-2.jpg

You guys have any local meetups?I'm in Orange and hardly ever see any other Busas around,would like to join in on some festivities every now and then if you have any openings.

Thanks,
Jeff

IMG_0225-2.jpg

Hi Jeff
I am in Westminster and go your way often on the PCH and Ortega Hwy.
Give me a PM sometime and we will meet up. I am out of town this weekend but maybe next weekend.
Bubba

Thanks Bubba,will check in on you guys and see if i/we can meet up one of these weekends
(and i'm an old fart[56],looks like i'd fit right in:thumbsup:).

Jeff

Hey, Jeff...

Many times Bubba rides all the way to San Diego to get out into the country with me and the rest of the SoCal hoons. If you're into it, you two could roll into town together and do a day-ride with us here on our most amazing mountain roads.

Likewise, I do get up to the D Store in Costa Mesa from time to time. Maybe we can plan a lunch around that.

Either way, it'll be good to meet you.

I was in town this week and wanted to get out to those mountains and couldn't. Here for a conference. Kept trying to find folks and just couldn't find out anything. Ya'll be safe out here and send us up some pics of those mountain rides. I know the view is fab from my room.. Weather is just awesome. I can't believe how nice it is out here.

I was in town this week and wanted to get out to those mountains and couldn't. Here for a conference. Kept trying to find folks and just couldn't find out anything. Ya'll be safe out here and send us up some pics of those mountain rides. I know the view is fab from my room.. Weather is just awesome. I can't believe how nice it is out here.

I will PM you my phone number. If you're looking for a local to hang out with for a bit.

Welcome to America's Finest City.

Just sayin'

Damn it damn it damn it.... I could have hung out with america's finest city folks and I missed out. MAN O MAN O MAN am I cryin..... Next time I hope to catch up with you all when I'm not so busy doin geek stuff. LMAO... I really am a geek and my conference was totally awesome and your town ROCKS... those mountains are very very very very appealing... Can't wait to come back for some fun rides out there. I heard that you can do tours out on the trails and desert and beach. Wish I would have had time for that. Next time I will shoot you an email....DAMN DAMN DAMN.. Got some nice shots from the plane window to remind me what I'm missin....:cheerleader::bowdown::thumbsup:

Damn it
damn it
damn it . . . .

I could have hung out
with america's finest city folks
and I missed out .

MAN O MAN O MAN am I crying . . . . .

Next time I hope to catch up with you all
when I'm not so busy doing geek stuff .

Laugh my ass off . . .

I really am a geek
and my conference
was totally awesome
and your town ROCKS . . .

Those mountains are very very very very appealing . . .

Can't wait to come back
for some fun rides out there .

I heard that you can do tours
out on the desert trails and beach .

Wish I would have had time for that .

Next time I will shoot you an email . . . .

DAMN
DAMN
DAMN . . .

Got some nice shots
from the plane window
to remind me
what I am missing . . . .

:cheerleader:

:bowdown:

:thumbsup:

WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING ON DOING THIS FRIDAY ?

2018 March 16.jpeg

Back