Attention Max Speed

discreet007

Registered
Dude, your wife's pic's are getting around. I was on SK's site and this guy from Holland said take a look at my website. There are some wild paint jobs there. I go to the web site and click on extreme. There is a menu. One of the options is Busa's and Babes. I open it and your wife is in there. I don't know if you gave him permission or wether or not it bothers you. I thought I would let you know.

Go to extreme then Babes
http://www.hayabusaclubholland.motorpage.com./

Welcome to the internet...
eyes.gif

Thanks for the info... I never posted a picture that was in bad taste, I looked at its ok... I would be pissed if the picture was doctored up or something like that, but its not. Once again thanks for the note.....

Every single one of those pictures was borrowed from somewhere. I have them all...have a collection of Babes with Busas.

Well i don't have the picture of the guy, but have seen it....thought it was here.

Thinker

Every single one of those pictures was borrowed from somewhere. I have them all...have a collection of Babes with Busas.

Well i don't have the picture of the guy, but have seen it....thought it was here.

Thinker
What is even more funny is if you try to copy the picture of his wife, it says copyrighted. What a load of nerve to steal pictures form other people's websites and then not allow people to copy from theirs....and to add injury to insult, they claim copyright for stolen pictures.

That really pisses me off!

Thinker
What is even more funny is if you try to copy the picture of his wife, it says copyrighted. What a load of nerve to steal pictures form other people's websites and then not allow people to copy from theirs....and to add injury to insult, they claim copyright for stolen pictures.

That really pisses me off!
I think it goes insult to injury...but bottom line is that is fowl! ...Wish I spoke Dutch.

I think it goes insult to injury...but bottom line is that is fowl! ...Wish I spoke Dutch.
That was Dutch...you said "fowl", when it should have said "foul."  You see, you can speak Dutch and you didn't even know it.  Just another skill to add to your repertoire.

Brian
Dude, I type 300 wpm...can't worry about mistakes. Plus, fowl would pass the Scrabble test!
bluegrab.gif
Who cares if it is the wrong meaning.

Hmmmmmmm I did not see it was copyrighted.... now that is some crap!!! My picture and my wife.... that takes balls!!! That type of action could get his ass knocked right out of his wooden shoes!! I guess the way to look at it is you post on the net some one can and will copy the picture. I expected that, one guy sent me an E mail and asked if I had a problem with Sue's picture on his shop wall... It was ok no big deal like I said I expected that. But to copy a picture and then post it and put a copyright on it.... Takes balls.....

In the end I'm cool,, I'm the one that gets to look into her eyes, hold her and all that.. So I WIN....

Sueinblue.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That type of action could get his ass knocked right out of his wooden shoes!!  

But to copy a picture and then post it and put a copyright on it.... Takes balls.....
roflmao!!!!

Jay, you oughta email them. It is YOUR photo origin, not theirs. If they were a USA site, they would have to remove the image at your request, but being in another country, you may still try and get them to remove it if it really bothers you.

I was going to e-mail them to tell them that they stink. i know that most of them speak English. However, I couldn't figure out which button would let me contact them. We all steal pics of beautiful people next to the Busa....but to steal it then block others from stealing it from you is BULL!

I was going to e-mail them to tell them that they stink. i know that most of them speak English. However, I couldn't figure out which button would let me contact them. We all steal pics of beautiful people next to the Busa....but to steal it then block others from stealing it from you is BULL!
It is the great big spinning "EMAIL" image on the main page. HEHEHE.....

here. hayabusaclubholland@hotmail.com

knock yourself out.

My intention was to make you aware so that at least you would know. We all appreciate the pics, but it would be appropriate if he at least acknowledged you. I didn't want to be the bearer of bad news, but given the family nature here I felt it was my duty to inform you.

Max speed,
I didn't see the picture of your wife at the other web site. Maybe I went to the wrong location or maybe they took it down.

Yeah, right out of his wooden shoes!
laugh.gif

Hey, does Kawafaski speak Dutch?

Back