attention FSTBUSA or anyone that can help...

willgetbusa

Registered
I did a search on dark clutch fluid and found a post by fst busa regarding bleeding and replacing clutch fluid every so often because of the discoloration. can anyone show me how to do it step by step. i looked in the owner's manual that i just bought from suzuki but it doesn't show the steps to bleed or replace the clutch fluid. any help from fstbusa or anyone that has done this before would greatly be appreciated.

hrmm...check the pin post entitled "Permanent Shop Manual Hosting".

I think it's in general.

I posted some pics from the service manual on how to bleed the clutch fluid. Its really insanely easy to do!!!

I don't have time to find it right now but if you search again look down a little way in a post and there are like 2 pics and instructions on what to do.

I posted some pics from the service manual on how to bleed the clutch fluid.  Its really insanely easy to do!!!

I don't have time to find it right now but if you search again look down a little way in a post and there are  like 2 pics and instructions on what to do.
thanks, i'll try that. if i can't find it, i might just have to fork out 60 bucks and get a repair manual from suzuki.

Back