Attention business owners

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Hey folks, for those that didnt know I am a manager at a company that provides electronic business services. Credit card services, electronic gift cards, electronic check handling, ACH ATM, business loans ...

If you own a business and would like info on any of these services let me know. I will get board members a special rate.

Thanks - Kent   Hawaiibusa@yahoo.com

Oh and here was the hotest selling item in 2005 and we can get em for your biz too.

Our web site : NICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS

( This post has been pre approved by the Capt. )

<!--EDIT|Kento-Moto
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139248235 -->

NemoCard.jpg

Who manufacture's your gift cards? I may be consulting with a larger company in town (southern MN) that does that. They do cards for best buy, etc...

Who manufacture's your gift cards?  I may be consulting with a larger company in town (southern MN) that does that.    They do cards for best buy, etc...
!st advantage & valutec however I can get a better price than you can direct from them.

www.valutec.net

Kent,

I haven't heard from you in a while. Thanks for the calender. I run a small newspaper and would like some information on your services, as some advertisers like to use a company credit card to pay for ads, I don't take CCs yet but would like to soon. email me at jasonoksa@earthlink.net

Jason

Hey Kent.

I'm assuming the cards can be programmed to whatever dollar amount we want right? .. one at a time I mean..

like I wouldn't want a bulk of $500 cards.. I would wanna be able to put a seperate amount on each.. ?

i'm havin a brainstorm!

Hey Kent.

I'm assuming the cards can be programmed to whatever dollar amount we want right? ..  one at a time I mean..

like I wouldn't want a bulk of $500 cards..  I would wanna be able to put a seperate amount on each..  ?

i'm havin a brainstorm!
Yeah Bryan, right down to the penny. Also if only half the value is used the customer returns again and having a customer to your biz is what it's all about. I use my starbux card like money and when it runs out I charge it up again. WooHoo!

Back