Attention all sigsauer pistol owners

wouldn't be my choice for a carry piece if it has that intrinsic value associated to it from your grandfather. First time you have to use that gun or first time you pull it and point it at someone will probably be the last time you see it for a very very long time... if ever. Evidence lockers aren't known to get emptied out very often except to melt down weapons :banghead:

very nice looking gun though :beerchug:

Sound advice. My brother was charged with aggravated assault, later found not guilty by jury and the guy who was the reason he got charged was in turn arrested after the trial. But anyway it took almost two years of hearings and going back and forth. Everytime the gun a Colt stainless officers acp model along with both mags and all rounds were loose in the evidence bag. After the trial when he got it back it was almost unrecognizable as it was scratched beyond belief. They definitely will not wipe it down and lay it on a towel every night :)

I'm looking at getting a SIG P226 X-Five or Glock 26 when I get back to the states. No guns allowed here in Japan...that I know of. Aw well, I sleep easy at night though.

Back