Attention all sigsauer pistol owners

kromdom

wannabe HOON
Donating Member
Registered
Attention all Sig Sauer Pistol owners

Came across this in another forum I visit, thought I'd share it with you gun fans out there. IMPORTANT: TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!.
I sent in my SIG 220, had this thing for over 20 years so it surely is due for a tune-up. And it will be getting NEW SIGHTS as well :)
P.S. MODs/ADMINs, I hope this is OK to post here.

Custom_Shop_6_2011.jpg

I don't have enough rounds through my 229 yet to warrant this - but I do appreciate you posting it :thumbsup:

I love my Springffield XD. It's a dream to shoot, unfortunately I won't have it back again for several more years untill Im stateside.

So does that make you Lil guy Big Colt and Big Busa :laugh:

I've actually got a couple Sigs I'm gonna be selling.
It is a good deal considering sights alone are around $100.

Lol its the combat commander, smaller slide and barrel so it fits my "Lil" just fine

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Lol its the combat commander, smaller slide and barrel so it fits my "Lil" just fine

Yes I recognized it. Just fooling wit ya!
I had a blued Commander 9mm many years ago.
Shot the crap out of it, used and carried it for awhile and then sold it for almost twice what I paid for it.

Yes I recognized it. Just fooling wit ya!
I had a blued Commander 9mm many years ago.
Shot the crap out of it, used and carried it for awhile and then sold it for almost twice what I paid for it.

My grandfather gave me that one, so ill never sell it, he bought it back in the late 60's early 70's I believe, and it still looks almost brand new

Which ones are you selling?

First one will probably be a 226 Elite All stainless (frame&slide) 9 mm-98%
IMGP1819.JPG

The added weight of a steel frame as well as being 9mm instead of .40 makes this gun shoot extremely smooth. Follow up shots are easy and on target. Beavertail grip allows you to get high up on gun which again allows for smooth shooting. Newer style short stroke trigger also aids in faster rnds down range.
I've been looking for a Remington rolling block in 45-70 or one of the Flint locks they made a few years ago and may have a lead on a NIB one.
Like this one>>> Remington 1816 Flintlock .50 cal - NIB : Black Powder / Muzzle loading at GunBroker.com

Dangit, I wish I'd seen this in time. My P220 could use a good once-over. Thanks for posting though. :thumbsup:

My grandfather gave me that one, so ill never sell it, he bought it back in the late 60's early 70's I believe, and it still looks almost brand new

wouldn't be my choice for a carry piece if it has that intrinsic value associated to it from your grandfather. First time you have to use that gun or first time you pull it and point it at someone will probably be the last time you see it for a very very long time... if ever. Evidence lockers aren't known to get emptied out very often except to melt down weapons :banghead:

very nice looking gun though :beerchug:

Back