Attacks on this site

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
OK guys, there has been a chess game going on for the last two days, somone is using up all the bandwidth by repeatedly downloading all of the mpeg movies at the same time. The Ip's are coming from Japan, and I have already banned 2 complete class C subnets. Whoever this is has either compromised the ISP that owns the IP's, or they personally have many. Every time that I ban an IP range a new IP pops up and begins to download all the files. Please hang in there while I deal with this.. Just keep trying and remember I am not getting any sleep.

Thanks

What the good time is wrong with these people,why they got to try an spoil everyones fun, fuckin sugarbritches
sneaky2.gif
.Keep up the good (and hard work captain).
aktion035.gif

agree totally with markbrian;s post, caption im sure we all understand, and knowing your doing the best you can.go get those BASTERDS!!! :whip:

If the damn Japs were so smart, they'd be hacking into Suzuki's system, and downloading stuff to send to US!!! (not vice-versa). Keep up the good work, Captain!
devil.gif

ok guys it looks like we are running pretty smooth again, I have created some new rules for the firewall that have to do with bandwidth and concurrent connections on port 80. It appears to be working well so far, there is a chance that you might have to hit the reload button on your browser or hit f5 if using explorer. Keep me informed and let me know if the site starts to slow down again. Right now there is almost 1 meg of traffic downloading from the site and there are 35 miscellanous connections and we are still pretty quick. Let me know, now I am going to sleep !!!!

ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung019.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung019.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung004.gif

ernaehrung004.gif

ernaehrung019.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung021.gif

ernaehrung019.gif

ernaehrung021.gif