Att: massachusetts + rhode island riders...

BigGeorge

BigGeorge
Donating Member
Registered
Massachusetts + Rhode Island Riders...

Labor day is coming up and in our neck of the woods it signifies the last hurrah for summer (okay I said it.. I know it hurts to hear). I'm thinking about seeing how many of us could get together for a ride to Newport, RI. If you haven't been there it VERY picturesque (which makes for some great multi-Busa photos), beaches, great places to eat, lots of eyecandy, etc. If you're interested, post up or PM me and we'll begin working on the details.

George

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Labor Day, Monday September 4, 2006
Fall River, MA to Colt State Park in Bristol, RI and then to Newport, RI

Meet and Greet for breakfast at 9:00am
Bickford's Family Restaurant
211 Mariano Bishop Boulevard, Fall River, MA

My Cell Phone Number: 508-496-2250

Click here for Directions

Who's in so far...
[*]biggeorge
[*]vinnycr2
[*]riironman + 3 other rides
[*]nyrican
[*]brendanp
[*]sumo + 2 other riders
[*]jay21112 + 1 other rider
[*]camaroguy72
[*]atticdog
</span></span>

<!--EDIT|BigGeorge
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157317126 -->

I'm interested.

I'm waiting on a new rear tire due Tuesday just received a new chain and sprockets.

Newport is only a half hour from me. Actually in Rhode Island your not far from anything.

I would join you but my bike won't be back from South Fl.
sad.gif

excellent. I live there so ill be in. Is this just limited to busa owners or is this extended to friends that dont have busas?

excellent. I live there so ill be in. Is this just limited to busa owners or is this extended to friends that dont have busas? [/QUOTE]
ian,this is Georges gig here,but I tell ya,I have no problem who comes...the more the merrier...

I'm gonna keep bumping this all week so I can drive some attention to it and make this a GREAT day... so please bear with me.

I'm interested.

I'm waiting on a new rear tire due Tuesday just received a new chain and sprockets.

Newport is only a half hour from me. Actually in Rhode Island your not far from anything.
lol actually you can cross the whole state of RI Newport to Providence in half an hour.

On a side note, if its nice enough maybe a suggestion of a ride to colt state park? Thats a nice ride. Oh and the best part for you mass riders you can cruise through Ri with no lid if you so desire.

Back