ATRE

1127 TO 1299

Registered
Does anyone know where to get an ATRE.
I found it HERE but it's been out of stock for a while now.

I want to get it to get rid of the low rpm stutter and I also want to break the public road speed record
jump9.gif

ivan smart tre does not say if they have switch so you can do different map like:
all gears like 4th or 5th or 6th
or 1,2 and 3 like 4th or 5th or 6th
etc.

Maybe call Ivan and ask. I thought I saw a post somewhere, can't find it now, that said the smart version did but I am not sure. You could try schnitz for the ATRE. I did a google search for one and don't see another distributer other than the one you already checked.

i had called them as i have been waiting on the atre myself.. they said they are not sure how much longer it will be. they are waiting on the distributor to make some more.
with that said .. i bought this one. very inexpensive and works great. plug n play

http://www.jsdproducts.com/
$29.95

when i spoke to ivan
the smart tre use the 5th gear map and has a chip the keeps the neutral map unchanged. So no problem when idling.

BLU88 how is you idle since you have the tre?

Remap the bike to eliminate the stumble. You will never get rid of it all but can get close.

NE. i understand the hoel concept now but for now I don't want to spend the money for a PC.
Still waiting for the maps to come out for the PCIII/USB for the '01.
BTW how much does a tuner charges for tuning a bike? Just need a ballpark number. Are the maps available on powercommander.com good enough if I can find one that matches my bike year and mods?

I paid my tuner $300 for my custom map for the HMF's and for me it is worth every penny. Smooth throttle, great gas mileage, and good numbers HP = 169, TQ = 101.

Hey your bike your money.
biggrin.gif
You will find that an ATRE will not get rid of stumble the same in all bikes.

Back