Atlas throttle lock

Tetsuo1000

Registered
Did a quick search and I didn’t see anything here about it so I thought I would fill you in.
Bottom line, it is simple, it works, it is dang expensive.
There are a lot of cheaper throttle locks out there that do the same thing for $15. This one was $150 (Canadian). I wanted something quality and easy to operate and looks good.
Easy install, you push a button and a tab pops out and applies friction to you switch gear. Push the other and int clicks off.
Worth the money? That is subjective. For me it is because I like a tidy cockpit. And I like buying jewelry for my favorite toy.

0A3BDC91-EC34-4DEA-A13B-4E5F2996C20D.jpeg

F15B209B-DD87-4B28-BECB-73AA77E24704.jpeg

91ED1F72-921D-4C27-99A8-975032C89694.jpeg

Sandow I have the kaoko on my 08 to be honest I don t like it that much turning the knob each time is a pain to me I rather the push like the one on the atlas :thumbsup:

Sandow I have the kaoko on my 08 to be honest I don t like it that much turning the knob each time is a pain to me I rather the push like the one on the atlas :thumbsup:

After a bit of training its very easy to do with one hand. The part which annoys me is to find that sweetspot that the speed stays the same.(Im sure with bikes who have less power its easier to adjust but basically moving the throttle only a millimeter makes already a big difference in speed.) And its impossible to use on a road with hills. But better than nothing i guess...

Back