Atlanta Cop gives woman a mike tyson right cross!

You gotta really stretch your imagiination to not see that cop as a real weak punk. Sorry guys, to punch a small woman like that and risk the potential injury was ridiculous. Strapping a gun on a weak SOB like this is why people have such negative opions of cops in the first place. I bet he even rides a new ZX-14:laugh:

You gotta really stretch your imagiination to not see that cop as a real weak punk. Sorry guys, to punch a small woman like that and risk the potential injury was ridiculous. Strapping a gun on a weak SOB like this is why people have such negative opions of cops in the first place. I bet he even rides a new ZX-14:laugh:

EASY there man, the ZX14 is a good bike, and our best shot at getting a gen3 Busa!!!!!!:poke::laugh:

Actually the news said the officer had recently arrived from England. Only been on the force for six weeks. :dunno:

my dad was a cop and they were told meet force with greater force. she had it coming, needed pepper spray too.:laugh:

Actually the news said the officer had recently arrived from England. Only been on the force for six weeks. :dunno:
Perhaps they should have just gave him a whistle and traffic directing duty.:laugh:
I have nothing negative to say towards LEO`s, I have always treated them with respect, and them to me, even had a few cut me some slack a time or two...or three maybe even.

I'm normally not this angry but I just got a damn speeding ticket on the way home and I'm pissed! I didn't see anything wrong with doing 98 mph on a 55 mph road:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!!! I'm used to this kind of sh!t. But, where I'm from and Not in the USA!!
IMHO he did wrong. I don't have too much patience for drunk people neither. But, come on!!!!!!!!! Look at his size and as a cop, he could have handled that situation differently!!

Back