Atlanta Cop gives woman a mike tyson right cross!

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
What is your view of this off duty Atlanta Police Officer's actions? The two officers had stopped in for a meal at the end of their shift. Is the officer out of line or did the drunk woman have it coming?

The event took place at an Atlanta Ihop at 4:00 AM after the officer ask the women at the table to quiet down. When one of the women became arrogant with the officer she was ask to stand up. When she refused the officer took her arm and the little hottie sitting next to her decided to physically defend her friend. You can see the results of her actions.

Stupid drunk is as stupid drunk does. Do not interfere with a police officer in the performance of his duties...

So if your daughter was drunk and acting a fool, you'de be ok with the cop taking aim and "trying" to deck her.
He gave her his best shot and it didn't even phase her:rofl:
There were alot of better ways to handle that.
I've seen cops abuse there authority too many times:moon:
I bet he gets fired.

Bet he would have handled it differently had it been a man. They are in sad shape if it takes 2 cops to subdue a single woman.

Can't believe it, big burly cop, skinny woman and she didn't even have a mark on her, he's obviously not punching his weight :laugh:

Best regards Stretch.

Just goes to show you. You can mess with another man's woman and maybe get a azz whoopin, BUT if you mess with another woman's woman your just gonna get ur azz kicked no way around it. I mean look at this one, she was 1/2 their size and outnumbered 2:1 while wearing a dress and she still said oh he'll no......wham!!! :rofl:

So I guess if you go by past events such as this, the 1 cop will most likely be terminated or probably early retirement with 1/2 benefits and the girl will receive a settlement(paid off) by the state and all will be forgotten/swept under rug in a couple/few months more than likely.

Now is it right?? Who can answer that for sure, but it is the American way....:whistle:

Both were in the wrong, then again we don't get to see the enti incident?:what:

+1
The girls were out of line, drunk or not, and are probably quite the ***** sober.
Regardless, as much as anyone would like to deck a chick like that, there's some things you just shouldn't do, especially as a cop.
At least he made a fool of himself:rofl:

I think he is in a lot of trouble, but that does not mean that she did not deserve it. He is supposed to be the professional though and will be held to a higher standard than a regular citizen in a situation like that.

He actually hit her twice. First one was across the table at :03 second mark. Like a hard slap or weak punch?
Then she stood up and came back for more which he took a full swing at her. Hit her square on the cheek too! What if he had broken her face and put her in a coma? Would she still deserve it?

She was wrong and he was wrong. Momma always said two wrongs don't make a right.
Take away their leo status and what he did would be looked at completely different. Kinda seems like he lost his cool and got into a bar fight with a drunken woman? I don't think more video would show them to be anymore right.

Sorry for me he is wrong. It could have been handled another way IMO. I am sure a lawsuit will come from it

Well alcohol appeared to be a factor. Regardless, I doubt that there were any church going adults, elderly folks or children present and the place was probably loud to start with. I would have just ordered, eaten, and prayed that the cook didn't ask me to deal with a problem while I was there.

1) the video doesn't tell you much and a lot of you need to go back and take a look or two. It looked like she grabbed him, ( at that point she's guilty of assault and battery, interfering / hindering / possibly public disorderly conduct ) he reached up and gave a baby tap to the face to give notice for all the stupid reasons mentioned here by other men already, she attacked him, he reacted by opening up the gap ( because fellas, now-a-days the little girls will lay you open with a case cutter in half a second ), then came back with what most of you have described as a punch, but on closer review you'll see he grabs and holds her face. Lucky she didn't bite a digit off.

2) in general the public has absolutely no respect for anyone, anymore, much less a cop.

3) It's sad to say, but I just would not have gone there ( put myself in the situation ) to start with. Like stated we don't know what happened to have the cop over there. For all we know he was there on a call. The video shows 3 A.M. we're being told 4 A.M. that's what I'm talking about.

4) Officers are too concerned with what the public thinks and it will get you every time. Now I'm in here Monday morning quarterbacking without any information but the available video. If he was approaching the one party because of a violation of law. He should have asked that party to stand up. When and if they resisted ( by not complying ) he should have snatched the subject up and out the door we go , cuffs on, in the car.

5) If it went the way it did in this video, verbal command to second subject to stop interfering / hindering; if they resisted ( by not complying ) he should have snatched the subject up and out the door we go , cuffs on, in the car.

This stuff about treating them different because they're female sounds great, is the way we were raised and will get you killed. I imagine that if it had been two 6' 280 pound dudes things would have gone the way they should have.

The cops in the video know that they lost before it started. I'm lucky. I'm partnered with a female and she will tase you in a NY minute and she doesn't mind given folks a second ride. :laugh: Me; I have a gift, I talk everyone into the car without anything worth youtube :laugh:

Put yourselves in their shoes ( I know you're not that stupid ) lots of weapons everywhere, probably lots of drunks, and probably 50+: 1 ratio.

taser works best from my experience. or pepper spay works too. I love using both. :laugh: :moon:
Not the best situation for pepper spray, lots of people and if you use it you know one burst would have had the entire IHOP coughing.

Back