ATL OR GEORGIA MEMBERS

Richard Russel Hwy.

2007october_rides_043__Small_.jpg

Brian has only had his black 07 for a couple of weeks now, he should have just over 1000 miles on it after this trip, and it wont be long before he needs a new rear tire. Coming through HWY 60 to Suches you should have seen the black marks he was leaving around the curves, I thought for a minute I was behind Kevin (VMAN1300), but then I realized I would never have kept up that long.
biggrin.gif
anyway, Brian can ride the heck out of the Busa.

2007october_rides_046__Small_.jpg

Well, I'd like to say I had a great time! My atlanta crew thoroughly enjoyed themselves and told me tell you guys. It was really nice to meet everyone finally. As you can tell, we are not used to the mountains and we had some close calls, but everything worked out for the best. Thank GOD! As soon as i find out how to post pictures on the board, I will do so. Great ride, great lunch, great company!! Hope to see you all soon.

Yours truly
Boss Hogg

PS. Someone stole Michael Jackson's Gloves. Ha Ha
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

Well, I'd like to say I had a great time! My atlanta crew thoroughly enjoyed themselves and told me tell you guys. It was really nice to meet everyone finally.  As you can tell, we are not used to the mountains and we had some close calls, but everything worked out for the best.  Thank GOD!  As soon as i find out how to post pictures on the board, I will do so.  Great ride, great lunch, great company!!  Hope to see you all soon.  

Yours truly
Boss Hogg

PS. Someone stole Michael Jackson's Gloves.  Ha Ha  
smile.gif

smile.gif
Boss, it was a pleasure. I'm not sure if you got to ride Hwy 180 back to Suches TWO, that last part of the road called Wolf Pen Gap is the tighest part of the whole trip. I am glad everyone made it home safely. Me riding downtown is like you all riding up in the mountains...

smile.gif

It look like you guys had a awesome time.And looks like you had the roads to yourselfs. I hate I miss it.

Actaully traffic wasn't bad on the roads, only saw two LEO's, one on 60 just past the rock pile towards Dale's, and I don't exactly recall where the other one was but it was undercover black cruiser. That didn't count the two motorcycle officers on 400 between exit 9 and 12, I bet those guys were freezing this morning, no gloves and very little protective gear... as I pull up next to them in full leathers slicing through the wind....

I think all the cars were trying to get into Helen, the traffic there was backed up on the Northside about a mile out, that's where we turned around to get lunch and take the loop back...

I will have to keep you in mind the next time, at least you can pave the way for the slower ones like me... besides you can show me the lines...

Gawd thats some UGLY country up there.....

NOT!

Wish we could have been there with you guys!

I am sure yall were still in the "Mayfield Market Footprint" - Long live the yellow cartons
jump9.gif

Next time I would love to join you guys. I am really trying to hone my skills on my busa(came from a kat 750). I have tweaked my suspension and made the bike more me-friendly. someone pm me when you do it again!

Looks like you guys had a great ride, thanks for sharing the pics. Org members seem to be the best people you can meet.

Gawd thats some UGLY country up there.....

NOT!

Wish we could have been there with you guys!

I am sure yall were still in the "Mayfield Market Footprint" - Long live the yellow cartons
jump9.gif
Maybe we could get a group ride over that direction during the Spring Bash...it is not that far (77 miles to Suches) from Robbinsville
hello.gif

If you have never had lunch at TWO, it's quite a treat.  They are proud of their food though, a burger, fries, and a drink is around ten bucks.

Back