At what Time Frame do you change the Air Filter

Since you have been riding in the rain a lot, have you drained your airbox of water? On the left side, back bottom of the airbox is a tiny clear plastic "bowl". If it has anything in it you're supposed to remove it and empty it.

I looked at the service manuel on the normal time frame to change the air filter and I'm not close to it yet but I wonder if you ride everyday rain or shine, dust and smog that you should change the air filter earlier.The filter is not as white as when new and you still can see throught it.The reason I'm asking is that I got 5,689 miles on my bike most of it commute and this year it has been raining in Northern California during most of my commute rides and the bike doesn/t seem to pull as hard as before.I do notice that it pulls hard in the morning when going to work at 5am and I'm guessing it's because of the colder air but in the afternoon when going home or the gym I notice when I twist the gas to full on it would pause for about a second before the bike pulls.Maybe I'm getting use to the power of the stock bike and need to upgrade to a bigger engine and blueprint.Any feedback would be welcome.Only changes on the bike is the chain teninor,gas filter recall.The bike is stock.Thanks

Back