At the Stealership the other day,,,,, and,,,

I love that the colour and as Justin said its awesome in the sun but after a conversation with an airbrush artist he said the yellow and the cheap quality painting Suzi has stuck with will make it fade quicker and it will end up looking like a bland banana milkshake….anyone agree or has another opinion??

I love that the colour and as Justin said its awesome in the sun but after a conversation with an airbrush artist he said the yellow and the cheap quality painting Suzi has stuck with will make it fade quicker and it will end up looking like a bland banana milkshake….anyone agree or has another opinion??

I've never had a problem with any of my motorcycles fading? I don't think that would be an issue unless you leave your stuff sit outside 99% of it's life and don't take care of it. But again, that could happen with any brand paint job...

you need this new toy....you must have the new LE Busa....these are the colors of the original TM RM YZ...it will be a collector model....you are getting sleepy...buy the Busa....It is a really safe color scheme...GAWD I love the running spell check...THX Cap'n!

I saw this yellow on the floor yesterday.The Fjr has GOT TO GO!!!! Trade was too far off,so no trade.Did get approved for 0%....In my eyes that's the best looking busa or anything for that matter that comes right off the floor.........Wife loved it too.It reminded her of my first car,canary yellow 69 camaro..I must have this :laugh:

Back