At the Stealership the other day,,,,, and,,,

Man i need some thing new!!
I dont care what i lose at this point, im thinking of using the 04 as a Trade in!
Oh my......That looks real good..hmmm trade the FJR..hmmm.A busa and a 14r!!! oh yea :laugh:

Not a big fan of yellow, but that does look pretty good.

Yellow/black combo draws you in. In p son you can't stop looking at it. I remember thinking to myself why are you stating at a yellow busa?
Limited Edition to boot. Get it!

Yellow/black combo draws you in. In p son you can't stop looking at it. I remember thinking to myself why are you stating at a yellow busa?
Limited Edition to boot. Get it!

You need the Yellow Busa in your garage Chris, You would have all the skittle colors in there. :laugh:

Well Jen and i where at a shop the other day looking for glove's for her, and i just started just looking around,, bad idea, Yup!

I had only seen the Yellow Busa in pics, and all i could think of was a Little Short School Bus!

I turned around and there it was, the new shiney Yellow Bus!

Now i want the dam thing,,

Then Jen see's it and says, look we could be have matching color bikes,, dam what to do,, LA LA :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Must have it now,, Suzuki Cycles - Product Lines - Cycles - Products - Hayabusa - 2013 - GSX1300RZ

You NEED that bike!!!!

I felt the same way about the Copper Color. I just didn't think I would like it when I saw it in a pic. At the time I was looking for an 06 White Limited. I came across this bikes ad and with its ridiculous low miles I had to check it out. As soon as he rolled up the garage door and I saw what a Copper looks like in person, I HAD to have it. It just does "something" to a bike when the color hits the lines in front of you.

My bike is for sale on Craigslist in NH now.
I will have a new bike soon

Back