At the Stealership the other day,,,,, and,,,

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Well Jen and i where at a shop the other day looking for glove's for her, and i just started just looking around,, bad idea, Yup!

I had only seen the Yellow Busa in pics, and all i could think of was a Little Short School Bus!

I turned around and there it was, the new shiney Yellow Bus!

Now i want the dam thing,,

Then Jen see's it and says, look we could be have matching color bikes,, dam what to do,, LA LA :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Must have it now,, Suzuki Cycles - Product Lines - Cycles - Products - Hayabusa - 2013 - GSX1300RZ

Good time to get it John. Lots of dealer incentives. They look good in person and there won't be many of them around.

If you do buy one, just please don't lick the wind screen. :laugh:

short bus.JPG

LOL...it is one of those paint jobs that when seen first hand hits the heart....you really do love it or hate it...the colour match on the belly wing and rear indicator pod panels is terrible but I don't care.

Go on buy it

Hey John I'm definitely agreeing with you on that yellow 13. The pictures really don't do it any justice. When you see 1 in real life it will grow on you like a bad rash....:whistle:

Oh no, someones going to get a screaming lemon. God help us. By the way if you buy that bike I will refer to as the screaming lemon until the end of time.

Its not really a lemopn yellow it is more of a school bus yellow and its hands down the best color for the 2013 models. As soon as you walk in2 a dealership it stands out from All the other bikes on the floor. I just don't know if the paint and Brembo's is worth it? If this was earlier in the year around income tax I'd be posting pics of 1 with me on it :whistle:

Seen the Yellow/Black here at local dealership and looks so much better in person.

I have to admit that is pretty sick. If it looks better in person than the photo you posted then I can see why Gixers shorts are wet. Still just want the brembos.

Wasn't a fan until we rolled one outside in the sun and boy does that thing look good

Back