At the request of Cache!!!!

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
This is doing it "STUNNAH STYLE" still have work to do but I'll park it next to anyone's!!!!!

wow.gif

Did you say "Whoa"
rock.gif
?

as she sits right now... of course covered at home and ready for a trollup! the pic is in front of my work....

post-6-06223-lower3.jpg

dayamit! I reeeeaaaahhhheeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhlllyyyyyyyyyy wanna go for a ride.

guess i will wait for morning daylight... run the dog to the river...
sad.gif

This is the beast from this past Friday. Thinking of polishing the rims when I change the tires ( soon ). Stunnah did u do your own?

penpen2_014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Brasstown Bald,Ga Highest point in the state. Taken 11/11/02

Hawaiibusa,

My rims are chrome, dig that, the frame and swingarm are polished...

Yes I can polish rims but wouldn't polish them on the Busa...

If you need polishing tips, hit me...

Here is a pic of my 2001 "ruling the roost" at a Royal Oak, MI bike night...

DSCN1282__Small_.JPG

sad.gif
Hey Cache,

I noticed you have smoke lenses on the front of your Busa. Are they very much dimmer when flashing than stock? Can they be easily seen in day light? Do you think they affect safety and cage drivers seeing you?

This is doing it "STUNNAH STYLE" still have work to do but I'll park it next to anyone's!!!!!

wow.gif

Did you say "Whoa"
rock.gif
?
Hey Stunnah,

Two words..."THE SHIZNIT!!" I likeee. Is that a Two Brothers exhaust? How does it sound? I have the Yosh RS3's. We will be twins pretty soon. I have the bike broken down, but I am still trying to find a good quality chromer. I just got through working a lot of OT and some of the money is going to do the chrome for the Busa. I'm also going to let Gixx1300 paint the mirrors and inner fairing.

Brian

sad.gif
Hey Cache,

I noticed you have smoke lenses on the front of your Busa.  Are they very much dimmer when flashing than stock?  Can they be easily seen in day light?  Do you think they affect safety and cage drivers seeing you?
"Are they very much dimmer when flashing than stock?"
Yes, I painted them to match the bike.

"Can they be easily seen in day light?"
Nope, solid black.

"Do you think they affect safety and cage drivers seeing you?"
Absolutely.

wow.gif

rock.gif

wink.gif

Bacharles,

Twinning is fine...

Yeah those are Two Brothers and the sound is about the same as the Yosh's good mellow growl...I like...

Spend that OT!!!!

well i just got back from running my dog to the river here... tell ya what, my busie definitely has a "growl" with the Muzzys... even though I cant take her over like 4krpms cus of the weather and stuff...

my dog barks a busie when i dont go the right way... she will run 25mph! quick girl! HEH!

Most recent shot I have from the Vega$ ride 2002. Mine is on the far left of the pic. Also pictured is Faski and Brennanop!

mountain_springs1.jpg

Back