AT&T Blackberry 9700 or 9700S? Anyone use em?

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
Lookin to upgrade phone soon cuz my Samsung"crackberry" a.k.a. BlackJack 2 keeps shutting itself off lol. Was thinkin of an Iphone4 but I need actual keys to push. Any thoughts? All input is welcome
Posted via Mobile Device

Had the 9700 until I got an iPhone. Already have my iPhone 4 on order...

REFUSE to switch to Verizon again. I had verizon for 1 month in 06 and they screwed me so hard I told em to you know what and I still walk crooked lol
Posted via Mobile Device

How'd you like your 9700? I actually had an iPhone for a day in 08, hated the fact that i couldn't text well on it......Maybe I should just get the iPhone 4 & get used to a touchpad
Posted via Mobile Device

Android has a lot of product out there across several different providers.

The touchpad keyboards have come a long way in the last five years. I came from a full keyboard to a touchpad and the change was sluggish and annoying for about three days... three.

I'm glad I went Android and lost the physical keyboard.

i had the 9630 (tour) and i LOVED it dont kno if at&t has it or not but might be something to look in to

I'll be honest - I **HATED** the iPhone at first. I've been a Blackberry user for YEARS, had virtually every model released, including the Storm. I didn't like NOT having an actual keyboard. But when my boss TOLD me that I will be carrying an iPhone, I had no choice but to get used to it. It took me a good two weeks or more to get used to typing without physical keys. I still would rather have a keyboard, but to be honest, I'm kinda liking the iPhone now...looking forward to the iPhone 4 when I get it.

well I don't have the $$ to pre-order so i'll have to ait till the madness dies down before I can even consider it.
Posted via Mobile Device

I cant stand BB's, had 2 of them and didn't care much for them. I currenttly have the G1 that has a keybord and I love it, Latelly I've been looking into the ne HTC HD from tmobile. I do like the droid phones if your not into the IPhone.

Back