At Request ( Misty's Spikes )

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Im not going to mention who asked me, But I was asked to show some pics of Mistys Spikes, Not going to tell the name because Spikes are not for everyone.

But I sure love them. :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

==========================================================

Spiked bike 001.jpg

Spiked bike 002.jpg

Spiked bike 003.jpg

Spiked bike 004.jpg

Spiked bike 005.jpg

last one

===================================================================

Spiked bike 011.jpg

Spiked bike 012.jpg

Spiked bike 013.jpg

Spiked bike 015.jpg

I know she is dirty, we got caught in a bug storm then rain. :banghead banghead banghead:

thats one sweet looking busa, I also agree about the gauge faces, where did you get them or are they costom

the web site says they only have templates for 08-09 busa... but yours is a gen 1

the web site says they only have templates for 08-09 busa... but yours is a gen 1

Might want to email them and ask, I know they have templates because they did mine for free to make the template, However mine are 220 gauges but they did Lurch's and got a template for the 180 gauges.

"Not going to tell the name because Spikes are not for everyone." ??? I'm confused.

Your ride is looking sweet though. At least the theme is consistent. :laugh:

"Not going to tell the name because Spikes are not for everyone." ??? I'm confused.

Your ride is looking sweet though. At least the theme is consistent. :laugh:

Just like when you bring up 240 or 300 kits, People want to flame you about ruining the bike. Just dont want people flaming this person.

Meeeeee Thats what I like about the Busa, Sooooo many options, Soooo many riding styles, Sooooo many options and different looking bikes.

I understand now. Part of posting online is opening yourself to subjective opinon. But I think most folks on here are pretty understanding & respectful of members invidual tastes.

I get where your coming from though....just sayin'

Might want to email them and ask, I know they have templates because they did mine for free to make the template, However mine are 220 gauges but they did Lurch's and got a template for the 180 gauges.

well ill give them a ring and for everyones subjective opinion what do you think of this art that i edited a bit to include the kanji on the leg and the faceplate of the guage would be the circle on the second pic

edit 2.JPG

edit 3.JPG

Back