At Least I Still Got This Bike

jeremy_283

Registered
The Busa is gone. Here's what I chose over the Busa.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321465448.946076.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321465517.672101.jpg

I did the same thing, I miss my Busa! Regret it now, nice bike though, they are fun....for awhile.:unhappy:

it's always fun, I can take it anywhere out in the woods and go adventuring. I've rode on snow and ice before too.

Bin there done that.

Hope your very happy with it, but it didn't work for me.

Here's the GSA at Dachstein this year and again back at Stretchville :laugh:

Europe 2011 130.jpg

Europe 2011 133.jpg

BILD0366.jpg

I'd love to have an enduro. Not the KLR though (hideous headlight) but I'd love a DR or an XR/XL

Someday. If I didn't live in the city I'd already have one. :beerchug:

I'm agreeing with that white guy this time; head trauma :laugh:

Lost your license eh :rofl:

Enjoy brother :thumbsup:

I have thought about selling my four wheeler and getting a KLR a time or to, I have a friend of mine with a KLR that rides his all over the place including up and down the interstate.

I rode a lot when I was younger off road. It's a lot of fun but very physical and 3-dimensional. Makes it very difficult for an old guy to really have fun (I was fast and I crashed alot). Road riding is much less technical and it's simpler skill wise. On the other hand it's a much more interesting puzzle to me.

Like all said, whatever floats your boat. Still can't see going from a BUsa to a thumper???

And the timer starts clicking till Busa withdrawal disease has him bed ridden and unable to enjoy the ride :laugh:

jk:poke: have fun :cheerleader:

Back