As the election draws near...

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
I would like to thank the Admins and Moderators for the political forum.

Truly a great forum at the oRg. :clap:

To set the record straight:

"I'm mad as he!! and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

I am not going to be told how to vote like my Union Organization tells me to.

I am not going to be "politically correct" because it offends you.

I am not going to "anger management classes" because I raised my voice.

I am not going to take the empty promises from Politicians but demand an answer. (both sides)

I am not going to take the Financial Stimulus package laying down. Barney Franks should be in prison for his involvement in the Freddie/Fannie mess yet he is now proposing another stimulus package and 25% reduction in Military spending. (please shoot him)

I am not going to take a broken down Education System. If you are an idiot I will call you an idiot instead of saying "it was an honest mistake".

I will not support taking GOD and Country out of learning institutions.
(albeit pretty much gone)

I will not support the Fairness Doctrine and my first amendment right.

I will not support more government involvement. Anywhere.

I will not support any reduction in our Military budget.

I will not support taxing people who work for the benefit of people who don't want to.

I will not support illegals with the premise "but they pick or crops".

I will be an American. I will believe in the Constitution. I will believe in God and Country.

GOD Bless America.

r8

it must be a real challenge supporting the constitution AND thinking it is ok to teach religion in public schools.
Posted via Mobile Device

it must be a real challenge supporting the constitution AND thinking it is ok to teach religion in public schools.
Posted via Mobile Device

Wrong again.

Supporting the Constitution? Yeah, the Lib's have been picking at it for 50 years. I trust my fore fathers first.

I did not say teach religion in schools now did I. Spin it somewhere else.

r8

Wrong again.

Supporting the Constitution? Yeah, the Lib's have been picking at it for 50 years. I trust my fore fathers first.

I did not say teach religion in schools now did I. Spin it somewhere else.

r8

This is what you said: "I will not support taking GOD and Country out of learning institutions"

What then did you mean?

I am not going to take a broken down Education System

I will not support more government involvement. Anywhere.

I couldnt agree more regarding these 2 statements.

Well said runeight. I agree with every single word you posted and couldn't have said it better!

The only 2 I strongly agree with yes. There are also a couple I disagree with but I do appreciate his passion and input.

Back